Picnic 🔪

"Zackkkk"
You sat beside him in the cafeteria as everyone was waiting for an early announcement.
"What?"
"Give me some attention! You've been sitting there pouting like a bitch all morning" You stuck your tongue out at him and his eye twitched.
"I'm not in the mood right now Y/n" He spat angrily.
"You're always grumpy" You hopped on his lap and soon the others came and sat at the table.
"Good morning~" Mari smiled at Zack.
"Good morning.." Zero mouthed quietly.
"Morning.." Matt came in limping with bandages wrapped around his stomach. You peered up at Zack and he was smirking. Sin came and sat beside Zero not saying a word. You hadn't spoke to him since that night a few days ago.
"The hell y'all always gotta sit by us for?" Zack glared at Zero.
"Don't take it personally, maybe we like these seats!" Sin spoke arrogantly and you laughed. He heard you and immediately looked away.
"Zackkkk" You whispered in his ear.
"What?"
"You're so mean to me, I should get a new boyfriend~" You teased.
"I'll slice your throat open" He gritted his teeth.
"You're so annoying" You tried to move back to your seat and he stopped you.
"You can still sit here you know.." He told you which you knew actually meant "I want you to stay here"
"Aweee you're so sweet" You kissed his cheek and he hid his smile. "Too bad" You got up quickly and he grabbed you.
"What the hell! You knew what I meant, Sit here!" He pulled you back with his bandaged hands.
"I don't care! Let go you crazy pervert!"
"Who the hell are you calling crazy bitch!" You grabbed his hood and pulled it. In response Zack grabbed both your wrists and started pulling you more.
"Let go asshole! You're crazy!" You landed back on his lap but you were still fighting.
"You're fucking kidding me!" Zack yelled and you ended up pulling his hood down.
"What's actually wrong with them?" Matt whispered to the others.
"Ouch Zack! You pulled my hair!" You whined.
"You liked it the other night~" He smirked and your face heated up embarrassed.
"You bastard! I hate you!"

"The announcement is beginning, everyone settle down for the headmaster is going to speak!"

"Tsk" Zack scoffed and you sat back in your seat. "I'm really gonna kill you someday"
"Do it then bitchhhhhhhhh" You made a face. Zack got really pissed off and stood up to leave.
"Everyone settle down! This will be over quickly!" The headmaster stood on the table at the front of the room.
Zack sat back down and everyone in the building payed attention.
"I wonder where Sike is.." You said aloud curious.
"Of course you know the death of our fellow killer Simon, the execution of the woman who did so will be tonight at a specific location. I expect you all to be there, so tonight at 8 pm be back in this room. That will be all" The headmaster left immediately after saying so and everyone else started to leave.
"Sike is helping prepare the execution, he always does" Zero told you.
"Man is that all? What a waste of time" Sin exhaled getting up.
Zack started leaving and you clung to his arm.
"Tsk" He scoffed.
"Stop whining! Let's do something fun!" You smiled.
He turned and leaned down to your level.

"Can I pick?" He grinned suspiciously.
"Uh no" You changed your mind and turned around. He wrapped his arm around you and whispered in your ear.
"Please princess"
You got butterflies through your body and nodded yes.
"Okay cool" He moved back and stretched before looking at you and smiling. "Grab my scythe would ya babe?"
"Babe???"
You grabbed the heavy weapon and followed him outside. He walked in the woods and you trailed behind him. You were falling behind because of the weight of the scythe but didn't want to mention it.
I thought he had something else in mind...
It felt like he was walking for hours before you stopped in the middle of the woods. Two bowls of cereal were on a blanket and you almost laughed.
"Let's eat" He rubbed his neck smiling.
"Awe Zack!" You smiled and hugged him.
"Yea Yea, get off me" He sat down and started to eat and you joined him.
It was the worst cereal you have ever had in your life. The cereal was soggy and leaves had fallen in the bowl but Zack was eating it just fine.
How long has this been out here??
You just smiled and scarfed it down since you knew he put thought into it.
You heard holding back tears because of how horrible it was. After you and Zack were done he yawned and patted the spot beside him.
"How was it?" He asked pretending not to care.
"It was so good! Thank you Zack" You knew he hated lies but you couldn't tell him the truth this one time.
"It was whatever, don't expect me to do it again" He grumbled happy. You both laid down and ended up falling asleep on the blanket with you in his arms.
You woke up to him staring at you but it was so dark you barely noticed it.
"W-What?" You sat up quickly and looked around.
"Damn you're a long sleeper" He said annoyed.
"You were just watching me like a weirdo!" You yelled flustered.
"Shut up!" He spat.
"Wait how long were we sleep? What time is it??"
"Huh? What's a number again?"

Well shit, but that was so sweet! Like daddy keep doing cute shit and my legs just gonna fly open 🙄✋🏽