Im in love with a stripper

"What did you just say?" Zack spat. The room got quiet. "Oh your ass is mine! Y/n where's my scythe?!"
"In the room" You clung to his arm and he was shaking with anger. "Calm down" You kissed his bandaged cheek.
"Like you could kill me anyway, HA, do you know who I am?? I am sin itself" The arrogant blonde laughed.
"Is that some sort of god complex or..?" Zero stated blankly.
"Shut your mouth Zero!" Sin yelled.
"What the hell is going on here!" You all froze as you heard a person from down the hall.
"Oh shit" Sin cursed.

This was the first time you had ever seen the headmaster

This was the first time you had ever seen the headmaster. He looked so familiar..
"What the hell is this dead body?! Can you mediocre killers not even follow a simple rule?!"
"My apologies headmaster" Everyone bowed except you and Zack.
"Uhh, pfft" Zack laughed.
"Something funny Isaac?" The headmaster immediately walked up to Zack and slammed him into the wall.
"Who the hell?!" Zack yelled and the headmaster punched him in the gut. Zack bit his tongue and spat out blood.

"All of you in my office, NOW" he let Zack go and told his butler to clean up the 'mess'

On the way to the office everyone looked nervous.
"Oh shit , Oh shit, i'm too gorgeous to die" Sin whined.
"What if he breaks my nail again?" Mari cried.
"I won't let that happen" Matt assured.
"He's gonna take away my toys" Sike whined clinging to your thigh.
"Oh no.." Zero worried quietly.
"Calm the fuck down and shut up" Zack yelled annoyed.
You were too busy trying to figure out why he was so familiar. You finally arrived and he was sitting at his desk. You shut the door once everyone entered. There was a long and intimidating silence.
"I've noticed this group of yours has been arguing and starting ruckus, and now there's a dead body.. explain"
"Well sir.."
"Shut up, I want to hear her explain" The headmaster cut Mari off.
"I found the body, that's all" You said sitting down in a chair. Everyone gasped and Zack had a confused look on his face. The headmaster chuckled.
"Isaac and Y/n, y'all only arrived around one or two weeks ago? Well it's settled then"
"What is?" You asked suspicious.
"You both will find out who killed Simon, if you don't, then you take the killers place in execution"
"What the hell! You can't make us do shit!" Zack yelled.
"I will kill both of you, I could've killed you easily before when you were caught off guard, now everyone leave my sight" The headmaster demanded.
You all started to walk out pissed off.
"You stay"
You all turned confused.
"Y/n L/n is it? Stay I need to have a chat" The headmaster pulled out a seat.
You looked at Zack and he mouthed something to you but you couldn't make it out.

Everyone left and you sat down. The air was so tense, it was killing you internally.
"Luciifer, that's my name"
Who names their child that?!
"But refrain from calling me that, headmaster is fine" He tapped on his desk thinking. "You don't kill correct?"
You nodded up and down.
"Listen Y/n, the killers who live here pay to live here as well. When they kill someone they bring back money, even Isaac. But Isaac doesn't bring back enough for the both of you"
"What are you trying to say?!" You yelled.
"You can't stay here"
"You're joking right??"
He leaned back an analyzed you. "Fine, there's an illegal stripclub I know of. Get a job there and bring back money and we're fine"
"Excuse me! You really think Zack's gonna let that slide!" You gritted your teeth and the headmaster laughed. He stood up and hovered above you.
"I usually don't cuss, but I don't give a fuck what Isaac has to say about it. Either you get that money or get out" He chuckled.
"Fine" You scoffed.
"Go try this on" He handed you an outfit. You went in his office bathroom and changed.

 You went in his office bathroom and changed

"You're joking right?" Your face heated up.
"You look great! Now you're starting tonight so I want you in my office by 7pm, and hour after the night bell, don't be late"
You changed back into your clothes and left the room. As soon as you walked out Zack was waiting on the outside.
"Hey"
"Hey"
"Did he try anything? If he did I got my scythe" Zack grinned.
"Can we just go back to the room.."
Zack gave you a confused look and you both went back to the room. You laid on the bed and sighed.
"Anything you wanna tell me?" Zack said suspicious.
"No.." You said quietly.
You heard Zack scoff and you closed your eyes. Suddenly you felt something wet on your leg. You shot up fast and Zack's tongue was trailing up your leg.
"W-What are you doing?"

Major foreshadowing in this chapter .