Crybaby

"Run bitch, I wanna hear those cute sounds and see those pathetic faces you make when you're scared~" Zack looked at you with an insane look.
"Y-You don't mean it right babe?" You walked closer nervous and he slang his scythe cutting your skirt. A trail of blood ran down your thigh from the scratch.
3...
He started counting down with his all too familiar laugh. You started running, cursing too yourself.
2.. mhAha
You hid behind a tree once you thought you were far enough so he couldn't hear your feet crunch under the leaves.
1... HAHahA
You heard him running and covered your mouth.
I shouldn't have freaking teased him!
You heard his running stop and he started calling your name and asking where you were. You were tempted to jump into his arms but knew you couldn't. You stood there for a few minutes and couldn't hear him anymore so you exhaled in relief.
"Found ya princess~"

You turned quickly and tried to run again but Zack grabbed your hair and pulled you back.
"No second chances, the hell you going~?"
"N-Nowhere.." You winced.
"Good girl~ Now make a pretty face for me~" He held the scythe to your neck and you closed your eyes waiting.
But nothing happened.
"Open your eyes princess" Zack whispered in your ear and you opened your eyes shocked. He let go of you and you landed on the ground looking up at him. "Thought you could handle me?"
"Y-You were pretending?!" You yelled.
"Damn straight, you can't handle shit" He sighed and looked at you. "You look cute in that position and you got all riled up"
He smirked and wagged his finger.
"Come here"
You got up and walked over to him. He kissed your forehead and pushed you down on your knees. "You said you'd make me feel good, don't tell me you were lying~"
You shook your head no.
"Good girl~"
You were fixing to pull his pants when he pushed your head towards his erection.
"W-What are you?"
He groaned and told you to kiss it. You got butterflies and obliged. He grinned and told you to keep going. "Can I do it in a different position?" You looked up at him smiling.
"Why?" He replied aggressively.
"I want too.."
"Fine but I'm not taking the damn jeans off got it?" He frowned and sat against a tree with his legs open. "Happy?"
"I just didn't wanna be on my knees, I don't have to do this" You rolled your eyes teasing. He grabbed your jaw which surprised you, and he brought you closer to his face.
"Keep fucking with me Y/n" He gave you a stern look.
You gulped, "Or what?"
Zack stared at your dumbfounded and laughed. "You still have the balls to ask that with your tits out infront of me?"
Your face flushed embarrassed and angry, "Well if you hadn't ripped my shirt.. I'll just cover them u-
Zack gripped tightened and you whined grabbing his arm but it wouldn't budge.
"Did I say that? Learn to shut the hell up" He let go and you rubbed your throbbing jaw.
"That hurt" You pouted.
Zack scooted you closer and opened your mouth; Placed his lips on your lips and brushed his tongue against yours. He smirked and you moved back only to have him pull you in more as he kissed you passionately. He wrapped his bandaged arm around your waist as he explored your mouth. You didn't want it to end as you felt his touch, even if it was through bandages.
"More.." You mumbled in his mouth. He lifted you on his lap completely as you wrapped your legs around him and place your hand on his neck. He pressed your chest against his and bit your lip slightly. You felt him drawing you in as he rubbed up your stomach underneath your bra. You broke the kiss leaving a trail of saliva and he frowned.
He pulled your leg up and licked the wound on your thigh.
You moaned slightly and pushed his head. Before he could say anything you ripped the bandages on his waist and he smirked. Zack placed his thumb on your lip and kissed you once more. You were getting nervous even though you'd done this before because the atmosphere was so tense.
You licked down his scarred abs to his waist band. You were interrupted again by Zack.
"Do it with your ass in the air~" He told you seductively.
"That so exposing with a skirt on.." You protested quietly.
"Please princess~?" He asked nicely and you knew he would only once. You arched your back with your ass in the air and cold feel the cold breeze on your inner thigh. You looked up at Zack whose face was lit up with amusement.
"I wish I could see from behind~" he teased and you looked back down embarrassed. You grabbed his waist band again and pulled it down to where his hardened erection was out. You gulped and looked up to see Zack grinning face.
You only took the tip in your mouth and sucked on it and you heard Zack holding in noises. You took it out your mouth and looked at his agitated face.
You put the tip in your mouth again this time a little lowers and pulled out again.
"Do I need to give you some friggin help?!"
You shook your head no, knowing Zack would just push you down and do it himself. You tried to fit the whole thing in your mouth this time and almost managed. You waited for your mouth to loosen up before taking the whole thing in. You had to breath through your nose unless you wanted to choke.
Zack groaned and grunted as you started pleasuring him. You twirled your tongue on his member and he grabbed your hair. You sucked and slurped while gripping his covered thighs.
"Fuckk~" Zack groaned as you tried your best to make him cum. Suddenly he thrusted in your throat and you gripped his thighs harder. Tears fell down your cheeks but you didn't mind. You sucked sloppier than before and felt his dick twitch in your throat.
Without warning he came and you swallowed with a taste of sweet and salty. Zack's whole body stiffened and you watched as his body jolted.
After a few seconds you sat up and looked at him. He pulled his boxers up and instantly pulled you on his lap.
"That shit felt good"

The ghost: 👁👄👁