Metal scraps

"Fine!"
You got up and moved to another tree and Zack just stared at you agitated as you ignored each other.
*BANG!*

You heard another crash eco though the woods and ran back over to Zack and he held you.
"What the hell is going on!" He spat.
"I don't know! It's creepy so do something!" You snuggled into his Jacket.
"What the fuck am I suppose to do princess??" He sighed frustrated.
*BANG!*

"Fuck this shit" Zack stood up and you looked at him confused. He threw the blanket and handed you the scythe. As you took it in your hand he picked you up bridal style and started running in a random direction. You saw metal on the ground and Zack kept running. After a while you stopped again and he was out of breathe leaning against a tree.
"You trying to say I'm heavy?!"
"Shut up!" He yelled.
You went over to him and pulled down his hood.
"The fuck you doing?" He asked suspiciously. You kissed him quickly and he pushed you against the tree.
"What you don't wanna kiss now?" You rolled your eyes and he scoffed.
"Stop" Zack demanded frustrated. You frowned hurt and he sighed. "Don't get me all worked up, you know I can't control myself" He threw his hood back on. "Let's look for the motel alright damn"
"No"
"No? What the hell do you mean no!" He yelled at you. You grabbed him and of course he moved away. You tried to grab him again but this time he had a strong grip on your wrist. He pinned you against the tree again.
"Stop Y/n" He groaned. You moved forward and kissed him. He gave in and wrapped his hands around your waist and gripped your butt. "Geez you're clingy as fuck right now"
"Shut up" You span and pushed him against the tree. Zack looked at you shocked. "Just be quiet" You blushed as you went for his buckle.
He pushed your head back, "The thing that made the crash sound could still be out here" He grabbed his scythe and started walking.
"It was just metal falling out of the trees!" You huffed.
"Dont give a fuck, let's go!" Zack started walking again and you ran behind him.
"So you're scared?"
"Scared? The hell are you talking about??" Zack stopped and faced you.
"Sounds to me you're scared.." You looked to the side, "Geez, if you're scared just say that"
"I'm not fucking scared of that shit!"
"Okay.." You shrugged and walked infront of him. You felt a gust of wind wrap around and it was his bloody scythe.
"I'm scared of what I might do to you, Stop fucking tempting me when you know I can't control myself princess" He spoke honestly.

Naw.. I think I wanna suck his di-
"And don't ever say dumb shit like that! I ain't scared of nun, I kill people for fun~" He cut you off mid thought laughing. You faced him and place your hand on his chest
"W-What that fuck are you doing? Didn't you hear what I just said? Are you deaf??" You just looked him in the eyes and his scythe didn't budge.
"You look nervous" You smirked.
"You high or sumthin?" He asked confused.
You went in for a kiss and he fell backwards with you on top of him.
"That fucking hurt.." He groaned rubbing his bottom. You rolled your eyes and kissed him again.
"Just let me have fun okay, I'll keep you under control" You smiled knowing he would get excited. You grabbed his buckled and unbuttoned his red pants again and slowly pulled them down. You rubbed his groin through his boxers and he groaned roughy. As you were fixing to pull down his boxers you felt a sharp poke on your neck. You looked up and Zack was grinning with red eyes.
You smiled, "Can you move this? I'll make you feel good daddy"
"Daddy? Who the hell is that?" He gritted his teeth and you winced as the scythe went deeper in your skin. You felt a trail of blood fall and you exhaled.
"You Zack"
"I don't get it.." He started getting frustrated and angrier.
"Zack calm down, I said i would make you feel good remember? What do you want me to call you?" You moved your neck up a bit and looked into his crimson eyes.

He's totally out of it..
"You can't call me anything with your mouth full~?" He grinned and put the scythe to your shirt. He suddenly ripped it open and you jumped back at the impact. He chuckled at your reaction and tried to get up but you knew what would happen if he did.
You pinned him down despite knowing he could easily over power you. You had blood line on your stomach where the scythe cut you, but it wasn't too deep.
Zack overpowered you immediately and pinned you on the ground.
"Wait, I said I would make you feel good!" You attempted to persuade him but his mind was clouded by a bloodlust urge. He trailed his tongue up your torso, licking the wound and chuckling.
"Zack wait!" He started kissing your neck and it turned to biting quickly as you started whining and moaning in pain. He got even more excited and pulled your legs up. You could feel his hard bulge through his unbuckled pants.
"I'm gonna slice you up right now.." He laughed and put the scythe to your neck. You gulped and thought about how this didn't go to plan. "But since you're hot as fuck i'll give you a head start~"
Zack picked you up and threw you on the ground. "Run bitch, I wanna hear those cute sounds and see those pathetic faces you make when you're scared~"

Y/n was just tryna get a taste 😔 but Zack aggressive ass