Stark's daughter

Dreams were something I went to often. To bring about different outcomes to scenarios or dreaming a whole world up. Just to pass the time.

Of course, it's not often that anything comes from doing daydreaming. Not that anyone could stop it from happening. It's human nature.

"Hey, Miss Stark are you planning on paying attention?" sighing when the teacher slamming a book on my table I yawned rocking back in my chair.

"Well, I would if I didn't already know it." She gave me a soft scowl before crossing her arms.

"This is advanced physics and mathematics which you're already skipped a year to be in. Either you answer my question or don't bother coming." glaring at her and then the chalkboard I sighed.

.....

Detention. Not the best way to end another school day. This one was a visit to the principal's office. Dads gonna be pissed. If he shows up that is. Could be Happy, Steve, Bruce, nat. Going through the number of names through my head while music blasted through my headphones. My head was leant back against the wall I tapped along to the Beatles revolution. That's when the headphones were peeled off my head. Dad stood there taking off his glasses.

"Do I want to know?" His raised brow made me sigh. Uncrossing my legs I paused the music.

"The teacher asked me to answer the question on the broad and it was written wrong so I corrected her." I could tell he was holding in a smirk until the door opened to the principal. Most of the time I get meetings with the principal because he wants to talk with dad about shit. Dad handed me back my headset.

"Toney good to see you. Shall we talk in my office?"

"Of course." They talked for so fucking long. Leaving me to mope in the chair for a solid hour before dad finally came walking out.

"And sorry again for all the trouble. I'm sure (y/n) won't be making any more trouble." He gave me a look that made me frown.

"From what I heard she corrected a teacher for their mistake. Nothing wrong with that in my books. Good day." Holding in a snort Dad put an arm over my shoulder walking with me out the doors to the car.

"Good day?" He rolled his eyes smirking while starting the car.

"Shut up it was to catch him off guard. Now, what did I say about correcting people?" Sighing and removing the hair from my face I stared out my window at the passing cars.

"Not to. Especially the shitty Physics teacher. But the question was so wrong, I bet she has it out for me. Why can't I just be homeschooled or just graduated early?" He scratched the back of his head and I knew what was coming. As he always says when I get picky about the crappy education I'm getting.

"I want you to have normal schooling. It's bad enough nat has you training and your powers, well we don't need to get into that topic. This school is the most normal thing in your life right now so sorry kid you're staying." huffing knowing he was right It was quiet most of the way home, apart from the jam session we had to ACDC.

"I'm gonna sneak some of Clint's ice cream. Cover for me." Dad chuckled patting my shoulder before I left for the kitchen. Clint doesn't come to the Avengers Facility often but always remembers how many tubs he last had... but not how much was left in them. Besides he would believe me if I said Thor had an ice cream chow down the night before. Grabbing a tub and going to my room to sneeze through the easy ass homework I had that was due the next day I was almost finished when there was a bang. The spoon I was sucking on fell to the desk with a thud and hopping up I went straight to the source.

"I knew we needed less...." Dad saw me by the door with crossed arms.

"I thought you weren't going to do experiments after school. So I can study or whatever." He glanced to Bruce before turning back to me.

"Well, I missed out on a few hours with you getting detention."

"Don't pin this on me. I showed you the question and said it yourself she's a Karen." Dad sighed rolling his eyes knowing I was right.

"Whats a Karen?" Bruce said making the both of us raise an eyebrow at him.

"You'll know when you're older." I breathed walking back down the hall bumping into Steve.

"What happened?" Shrugging I walked a little slower to turn around.

"Don't know. Ask the old farts!" Taking a few more steps before finally understanding what needed to be changed. "Change the light waves down by 7.4%!" Grinning when dads head popped out from the room I saluted him walking back off to my room finishing off the homework and sending it off to the teacher. Everything was done for now apart from history which the teacher wanted us to write on paper and use an actual book as reference. Old fart, we're meant to learn about history not love on it. If I've got the technology in my hands I'm gonna use it.

But of course, this is 20% of my grade so pen and paper it is. Stashing a notebook, headphones, chargers, wallet and anything else that came to mind I went to head pit to the library. An excuse to get out of this mission report building and instead ride my motorbike to the library. Which I'm not allowed to ride to school. One it's showing off according to me show off himself and two the last one I had was graffitied on by a bunch of first year's. Complete idiots if you ask me. It's one thing to mess with a normal persons bike. But it's another when you're dad is a billionaire Playboy philanthropist as he calls himself.

Telling Friday to inform dad I was leaving for a few hours to study at the library everything was fine until when heading down to the small room to change into some safe biker gear a sound wave went off throughout the large garage.

"God, what the hell was that?" Nat groaned coming from the ground floor training room slightly sweaty.

"They're being bad scientists that's what. Don't they know I'm extra sensitive to that shit." Rolling my head Nat came closer crossing her arms.

"Heard you got into a fight with your psychics and maths teacher. What did the old hag do this time?" letting out a soft laugh Nat smiled at me. I often ranged to her about my crappy teachers and she loved hearing about them.

"Nothing you haven't heard before, I'm heading off to the library. Thank Toney for my headache will you."