Info 2

Hi guys! So this isn't an update. I am at the moment collecting stories to write.

I am also in plan of doing a real story both an original one and longer stories about Kong and Arthit (probably taking place at school during ARTHITS senior year)

I just wanted you all to know that if you want to read my upcoming stories you can follow me and you'll get updates on how far I have come with my stuff by the message board.

In this one shot collection I will be naming the stories by a simple title. Then I will have "()" beside the title saying either A, S, or F standing for Angst, smut and Fluff.

--------

So far my work is

📌 This one shot which has 5 idea so far (I need more!!)

📌A longer story that plays out during Arthits senior year and is basically them being a couple and going through all kinds of stuff. Good and bad.

📌I have in plan of making an original story which will be about two girls liking each other and how that plays out.

📌I also have in plan of doing a BL one shot! Where you can request any serie and hopefully I know it so the story will be even better.

Make sure to request what you guys want so that you can get stable updates!! Feel free to tell me your opinions about what I plan on writing 💜💜💜