JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!

Start from the beginning

ARYAMAAN M. V. :

Whatever happen today is happened just because of him....... I scolded my leady love my LUNA just because of him..... I wronged her just because of him..... I even pointed a figure on her character in anger just because of him.... just because of him I hurted my LUNA'S dignity & self respect..... just because of him we fought for the first time & here he is sipping a drink.....

Thinking all this he got angry..... he clutches his fist tightly in anger.... seeing his face he also remembered how he was dancing with his girl, his leady love, his LUNA his blood was boiling in anger he was about to smash that foreigners face with a hard punch but before he could even react that foreigner spoke....

FOREIGNER : Hey buddy are you RUUU'S boyfriend.......

Hearing it he stopped as he got shocked with his question but then answered possessively with attitude( wo to kutt kutt ke bhara hai Janab me in.......)

ARYAMAAN : Yaa.....WHY..... do you have any problem.....

He asked giving him a angry look...... While that foreigner just smiled at him & said.....

FOREIGNER : Hey chill dude.....Hi i am MIKE.....

He said forwarding his hand for handshake....... ARYAMAAN thought.....

ARYAMAAN M. V. : He doesn't even knows with whom he is talking..... if he will have a little idea about my identity na he will just run from here in fear.....(Self obsessed ) He dont even have a little idea that whom's girl he had eyed..... He has tried to touch my girl & he will regret for sure.....

He was engross in his thoughts thinking all this that's when MIKE shook his hand in front of his face to make him come back to reality from his dream land saying.....

MIKE : Where you lost man..

Hearing it he comes back from his thoughts to present & says

ARYAMAAN : Nowhere...

He said rudely giving him a cold look on which he asked still smiling....

MIKE : Man you didn't told me what's your name......

Hearing it he chuckled & said.....

ARYAMAAN : MAAN

Hearing it that man shook hand with him & said......

MIKE : Hello MR. MAAN.... I think you are RUUU'S ARYA......

ARYAMAAN got confused hearing ARYA from his mouth thinking that how he knows that RUHI calls him ARYA.... so he asked raising his eyebrows.....

ARYAMAAN : How do you know it......

Hearing it MIKE laugh & said....

MIKE : Man I just guessed it seeing your possession & passion towards her while dancing....... the way you were dancing with her na I saw that so I consider you as her boyfriend....
She told me about her ARYA..... she was just talking about you whole time while we were dancing....... When I saw you dancing with her so possessively & obsessively I got that you are her ARYA & my guess was right.... The way you were dancing with her it proved that you loves her very much.....

ARYAMAAN smiled at him & said.....

ARYAMAAN : YUP....

Listing it that man patted his shoulder & said....

MIKE : you are damn lucky man she is a gem..... don't ever loose her.....

Hearing it ARYAMAAN asked him......