Fairy Tail OC - The Magma Wizard: Blaze Grade

Name

Blaze Grade

Aliases

"The Red Magma warrior"

"The fierce hothead" 

"Magma tactician"

Nickname

Red

Age

18

Gender

Male

Appearance

Personality

Personality

optimistic, honest, determined, strong, faithful, friendly, cautious, kind, respectful, confident, formidable, well-mannered, responsible, serious, caring, loyal, supportive, protective of people, his friends and the guild, stubborn, subtle, righteous, encouraging, understanding, sensible, knowledgeable, compassionate, observant, perceptive, tactical,  skilled, experienced, creative, resourceful, tolerable, Firm, strong-willed, quick-thinking, considerate, lovable, adaptable, fearless, risk taking, competitive, cheerful, fierce, he would have a fiery passion like magma that does not go out, calm, smart, Hotheaded, emotional, cute, he can be an idiot at times but he is smart, honorable, level headed, good-natured, mature, noble

Magic

Magma make Magic - Blaze's magic that is a molding magic, which is under caster magic and holder magic, which involves the creation of objects, utilizing the element of , a mixture of molten/semi-molten rock, volatiles, and solids, that is found beneath the surface of the , sometimes magma may contain suspended crystals, dissolved gas and gas bubbles. Magma-Make magic can and must be considered as one of the most versatile and dangerous forms of in existence due to how it can be used in every life situation and what can be done with the power of magma. He is superior in this magic from other wizards.

Fire magic – He would use this magic for offense, defense and other stuff. He is proficient with this magic. Since when he is learning magma make magic, he would learn this magic to have this magic just in case his magma make magic is not enough.

Magic weapon

Magic sword - His sword is made out of special elemental metal and lacrima that can enhancing his magic attacks and defense power of magma and fire. So he would be a excellent swordsman.

Love interest

unknown

Background

He is a cheerful man that is considered good natured from other people and has a hot head temper that can be fierce as a magma eruption so people would know him very well by that. Blaze has dreamed on joying his life to the fullest and helping others so he decided to be a wizard that matches his nature. So during his travel, he meets a retired wizard, who see great potential in Blaze so he decided to teach and train him in his magma make magic and fire magic so that Blaze can become something great. During his training, his teacher would see Blaze as a son to him so he would teach him other stuff alongside his magic to him despite his student's hot headed temper and the two of them get along well during the 3 years even in swordsmanship encase he would need other forms of close combat. During his training, he meets Baron, the bread of life magic user that was enjoying nature and siting on a log, and in that moment is that Blaze would meet his first true friend that will help him in the future and then afterward they talk and hangout after each training session from his teacher that they talk about different topics and about each of their own life and find out that he was part of Baron's group of friends from the his childhood. When Baron has to continue his journey, Blaze and Baron promised to meet again when they go to fairy tail. After all the training is near an end, Blaze was given his teacher's magic sword as a farewell gift and promised to him that he will honor his teacher by using his magic to be his own. Before he leave his teacher tells him of a guild that would fit him well and he knows the master of the guild, Makarov, the guild leader, that he is talking about is Fairy Tail, so Blaze is interested so he would go there to continue his travel of being a cheerful man that would have a righteous heart to help those along the way and keeping his word toward his teacher to stay true to yourself.

Guild mark

The guild mark would be on the right side of his top right of his back when he joins the guild and it is magma colored