One Piece Male OC

Full Name: Kenzo

Nickname: Ken

Alias: The blue shadow

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Age: 29 (debut)

31 (After time-skip)

Love interest: Nico Robin

Birth sea: South Blue

Birth Island: Karate island

Dream: To be strong to protect others and these in need, to find out where he is from and to become the greatest ninja in legend.

Ship Occupation: fighter/Ninja/lookout/Swordsman

Crew: was part of the Red hair pirates and is currently not part of any until he encounters the Straw-hat pirates that he would join.

Bounty: None because he's like a ninja that is never seen but is a legend

Devil Fruit: None

Rokushiki or "Six Powers": Soru AKA Shave and Geppo AKA Moonwalk

Preferred Haki: Observation Haki and Armament haki

Conquerors Haki: No

Weapon of choice: triple katana Swords (one to three sword style) for close to long range encounters, customized twin revolver pistols that would hold 8 shots for long range encounters (that can use seastone bullets, nonlethal, lethal bullets and different bullets even normal bullets), throwing knifes for the need arise, ninja tools and weapons, dagger and bo staff.

Fighting Style: Sword fighting general even trained in one sword style to three sword style swordsmanship because he is a fan of Roronoa Zoro so he would like to learn from one to three sword style on his own but making his own sword techniques and that he would one day meet him and that he would support his dream of becoming the greatest swordsman in the world, sniper,  Kung fu martial arts, Japanese martial arts, Chinese martial arts, Ninpo or ninjutsu, hand-to-hand, stealth, ambush, Imperceivable speed movement, Midair jumping

Favorite Color: blue

Favorite Food/snack: Sushi

Clothing/Appearance: he is 6'2" in height, his body is well toned and lean fit, he would have handsome features, he would dark blue hair, he would have eyes that appear to be brown but it is blue eyes. He would have dragon tattoo on his left forearm and his normal clothes would be a black heavy lifting shirt with black pant and combat shoes. He would have the red hair pirate mark tattoo on his left shoulder. It would have a dark blue pirate sash around his waist with a black belt wrap on top of the sash with a triple Katana sheath holders for his three katanas and it sheaths, which are one green one, blue one and red one, and throwing knife sheaths on the belt for his throwing knifes along with throwing needles. he would wear a clear quartz crystal necklace around his neck that would have sentimental value to him even a jade dragon bracelet, which would belongs to his mother. He would wear black fingerless gloves that almost reach to his elbows. He would wear a leather shoulder holster for his twin revolver flintlock pistols with ammo pouches on it for them. He would have wild ninja traker knife with its sheath on the right side of his belt, he would have an extra dagger concealed in his boot with its holster, he would have an throwing knife sheath on his left leg, he would wear a large hooded coat with high collar over his clothing. He would have a japan samurai hat with an adjustable string strap on him to wear on his head. When he is a ninja he would wear his ninja outfit with his triple Katana sheath holders for his three katanas and it sheaths and throwing knife sheaths on the belt for his throwing knifes along with throwing needles including wild ninja traker knife with its sheath on the right side of his belt and the extra dagger concealed on his belt. When he wears his ninja outfit, he wears a blue oni mask to hide his identity and to look fearsome.