Chp 17: Way Back Home

Start bij het begin

He held her in arms so carefully as if a mere touch would break her.

"What's her name?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What's her name?"

"Iseul Jeon Iseul Jungkook."

"Jeon Iseul Jungkook" He started crying again. He kissed Iseul all over her face. My eyes became teary after witnessing their sweet father daughter moment.

"Iseul means Morning dew."

"You remember."

"Ofc how could I forget. That night was so special. You told me that if we had a daughter you want to give her a special name. A name  related to Mother nature as Nature provides you comfort. So I searched and found this perfect name. Isn't it beautiful. I had two other names that I liked. That was Mi-rae and Sa-rang. But then I stumbled across this name. And that was the moment I knew this is gonna be our daughter's name."

As I finished my sentence I looked into his eyes. It held adoration and love.
He put Iseul back in the crib. He came closer to me. I closed my eyes waiting for the moment that I waited for a year. But nothing happened. Instead felt something strong around my waist. He hugged me tightly. Oh I was thinking we are gonna- Ouch that hurts maybe he is still angry.

"Thank you for this beautiful gift Areum. I am sorry I wasn't there for you when you came to know that we are becoming parents. When you had morning sickness, weird carvings, first kick, labour pain, when your water broke and when you were pushing so hard---"

"Yah Jeon Jungkook stop it" I smacked his chest. He gave me his infamous smirk.

"It was hard. You were in hospital for almost one month and I was not feeling good and fainted. When I woke up the doctor told me I am pregnant. It was difficult but was worth it as I got a beautiful daughter and after 3 months you woke up."
I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Areum"
He didn't call me honey or love as he used to. He is still anger. But I didn't do any thing wrong. I want him to kiss me hold me, contact his body with. I want to feel him. I waited for a whole year. Please don't be mad love.

Iseul woke up. And started saying incoherent words. Jungkook held her and started playing with her.
It's okay I'll make up to him. I'll make clear that I didn't do anything.

I heard the bell rang.

I went down and opened the door.

There was a beautiful women standing there. She had long black hairs. Dark brown eyes, plump lips and taller than me. She was wearing a white shirt tucked in blue pants.

"How may I help you?"

She looked at me more like checking me and made a disgusting face. Ok now I feel insecure.

"Ell I am Kookie's best friend."
Ok now whose this bitch is who is calling my husband kookie. Only I can call him kookie honey kook love babe. Oh Areum calm down.