Chapter 7

Chapter7: DAZAI stop getting kidnapped
3rd POV:

It was a few days since Dazai had told their family that they were pregnant again. The days continued as they always would with Kunikida yelling at them to get their work done. Although, Yosano, Ranpo, and the President were keeping a closer eye on them. To say the least they got barely any missions. Until they met up with Ango after saving Atsushi from Q. To be honest they missed the child.

"Dazai are you okay?" Ango had asked when they got out of the wrecked car.

"I think I'm fine, but I'm not so sure about the other person with me." They said holding their stomach.

"Wait 'other person' what does that mean?"

"Come on Ango don't tell me you forgot what my biological gender is. I'm pregnant, well I think I still am. Who knows what that car crash caused." Dazai explained

Ango then started to freak out. He then remembered that Dazai had been pregnant before. Then he decided they needed to get out of there. He immediately called a doctor.

"How's your other child?"

"She just turned 10 last week. Finally saw her Aunt Kouyou after five years of them not seeing each other. I really wished you hadn't betrayed Odasaku and me. You and Oda probably would've been tied for her favorite uncle." Dazai said laughing at the end but it turned into a cough.

Eventually they made it to a hospital. Everything was fine. Until they got outside and saw that Q's ability was acting up. Luckily before Dazai went to talk to Ango they set up a signal blocking smoke bombs. When they walked out and saw Atsushi on the ground they touched the doll and cancelled the ability, and then they activated the smoke bombs. Once that was done they brought Atsushi back to the Agency.

Then they set up a meeting between the Port Mafia and the Agency. It was honestly funny when they saw Kunnikida's reaction to them being an ex member of the Port Mafia. They then called Chuuya after they sent Kouyou back to the P.M. Headquarters. Dazai was tempted to forgo the meeting, but Atsushi said that they would be needed at the meeting.

It just meant they had to wear their baggiest work clothes to hide the now three and a half month baby bump. If Mori knew they were pregnant they couldn't imagine what would happen. The meeting went as expected, that was until the night came where they had to save Q. Luckily Chuuya was also told to go on the mission. Just like the old days of Soukoku.

"Thanks for reminding me to watch Aki the other day."

"Yeah since we don't know what her ability will be, so I was worried because of the chance of her getting affected by Q's ability."

"I heard you were in a car crash the other week. I haven't seen you since." Chuuya said, changing the subject with worry in his voice.

"I'm fine, the baby is fine. Ango immediately took me to the hospital once we got out of the car." Dazai told their fiancé

With that they continued to walk down the stairs towards Q. Once they freed Q the duo returned above ground, but when they reached the surface the duo saw two members of the Guild. Corruption was immediately activated. Steinbeck was in awe of the raw power that Chuuya possessed. After Dazai blew Lovecraft up and stopped corruption, Steinbeck put a cloth over his mouth. Effectively knocking out the nullifier. Successfully kidnapping Dazai.

When Chuuya came to, he noticed that his fiancé wasn't anywhere near him. He then called Kouyou to come pick him up. Then when he got home he noticed the lack of a tan coat on the coat rack. Luckily Akimura was still asleep. So he went to her room and gave her a kiss on her head. Afterwards he went to bed hoping that Osamu would come home to bed.

Alas that didn't happen.