Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Goodbye My Friends

3rd POV:

In big bold letters it said PREGNANT.

"OH Sh**. No, no, no. This can't be happening. I was supposed to be the responsible one, instead I got knocked up. And by a Chibi no less." Dazai said

     With that they pulled themself together. It may have taken all of their free time between meeting with Ango and Odasaku, but hey at least they're calm. When they got to Lupin they got a regular Diet Coke. By the time Oda and Ango got there Dazai was already half way through their drink. The trio continued the night as they normally would.

    Dazai wanted to take a photo as they said it would be the last time all three of them would be together, and their predictions have never been wrong though. As Dazai finished their first drink the bartender asked if they would like another Diet Coke. That's when Odasaku finally spoke up.

"Alright Dazai, what's going on. First you're running from Nakahara, and now you're not drinking. So tell us Osamu, and don't play it off as nothing."

"I'm *incoherent mumbling*" Dazai said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear that could you speak up." Ango said in his usual monotone voice.

"I'm pregnant and it's most likely Chuuya's!"

   With that statement Odasaku and Ango were left speechless. Ango knew that he himself would be betraying the group and he felt bad because of what the pregnancy would do to Dazai. Odasaku was estactic. He thought that once Dazai's child was old enough they could play with the orphans.

"So how far along are you?" Odasaku asked.

"Three months most likely." Odasaku and Ango's face dropped from the blunt statement.

"Osamu you need to listen to your body more often because how do you not know you're pregnant for three months." Odasaku states back.

   Just like that they spent the rest of the night celebrating, but just like Dazai had said that night would be the last they spent together. Few days later Ango betrayed them. Then the orphans that Oda took care of where killed by Mori's order. Dazai had tried to save them, but they were too late. Odasaku had arrived too late as well. That's when Dazai arrive they could tell that their friend had fallen off the deep end.

"Dazai don't stop me, I have to end this."

    With that Oda left Dazai to deal with the van that had exploded. After clean up Dazai stormed into HQ with the furry of Hell. Now they may be over reacting but their hormones are a mess.  Unfortunately Mori had kept them at HQ for too long. By the time Dazai got to the place Oda was bleeding out.

"ODASAKU!!!" Dazai said with fear while running towards their friend, "Don't you dare die on me. Come on Odasaku."

"Dazai live in the light. Take care of your child. Tell Chuuya, but just live in the light. Goodbye Dazai" Odasaku said as all the life drained from his eyes.

"Goodbye Odasaku."

   With that Dazai was there alone holding the body of their best friend and one of two people who knew about the baby. Ango had betrayed them and whose to say he didn't rate Dazai out to Ango's boss. With that notion Dazai went to their home to pack up their things. Although they didn't know where they'd go. Dazai was about to leave when Chuuya.

"Chibi. What are you doing here, I thought you were supposed to be away in France?" Dazai said with shock still evident in their voice.

"I was about to go, but then I got a call from someone saying that you might need someone to comfort you. I also heard about Odasaku. My condolences."

With Chuuya here and not in France it threw a fork in Dazai's plan.