Chapter One: The first surprise

Third Person POV:
              Dazai and Chuuya were 16 when they made the best but also worst mistake of their lives. Most of the Port Mafia doesn't know this, but Dazai is nonbinary female. You can probably guess what the mistake was. Now Mori didn't really let his younger subordinates have alcohol too often, but tonight was Dazai's 16th birthday. Like every year he tried to get Dazai to wear a dress because "You were born a female please act like one." Mori never did get Dazai in the dress because Chuuya would always whisk them away before that could happen.

"Thanks Chibi." Dazai replies before getting kissed on the cheek.

"Stupid Mackerel. Happy Birthday."

That night they got super drunk. Something happens. Let's just say they danced the horizontal tango.

Time skip 3 months later

     It was supposed to be an easy mission for them. Mori had been wary of sending them alone even though it was supposed to be an easy mission. When Dazai got to the place they could tell there were bombs hidden. That's when they decided to head in. When they got inside they were immediately attacked. Luckily there was a pillar they could hide behind. Once the gun fire had dialed down they stepped out with their gun. From then on the mission was smooth sailing. Dazai had gotten all the intel they needed. But that's when sickness hit them. Luckily Hirotsu was there. When Dazai collapsed Hirotsu took them back to the Port Mafia Headquarters. When they got to HQ the two immediately Chuuya was there to meet the other executive and the elder.

"What happened?" Chuuya asked with worry flowing through him.

      It wasn't unlike Dazai to pass out, but on a mission it had never happened. If anything it's more normal for Chuuya to pass out from corruption. Mori was called down as soon as Dazai arrived. Elise was the first to arrive downstairs followed by the Mafia Boss.

"Why is my executive passed out?" Mori asked while he stomped furiously over to the group surrounding Dazai. "You idiots haven't even taken her up to the infirmary."

    With that they went up to the infirmary with Hirotsu still carrying Dazai. On the way there Dazai woke up.

"What's going on, why is the old man carrying me?" Dazai asked as soon as they woke up.

"You collapsed on the mission and I brought you back to HQ child." Hirotsu explained to the teen, "we're taking you to the infirmary so that the Boss may look at you."

"No. I don't want that creep to look at me. Mori's weird. He treats me like a girl. I'm not a girl nor a boy. I don't have a gender!"

     With Dazai's comment Mori's figure slumped down as if he'd been hit by a heavy rock. Dazai tried to flip out of Hirotsu's arms but they were unsuccessful as Chuuya grabbed their arms.

"Let me go Chibi"

"No stupid Mackerel you need to let the boss look at you." Chuuya says he then whispers, "I know he's a creep but I'll be there the whole time. I won't let him do anything to you."

"No." Dazai said struggling even more and finally they broke free. They then sprinted down the hallway and down the stairwell and out the building. While running they bumped into Odasaku and Ango who were heading home to get ready for their weekly meet up at Lupin.

"Dazai," Odasaku says, "I thought you had a mission?"

"Mission was easy." They said lying through their teeth.

"Well, we'll see you tonight." Ango said in his classic monotone voice.

Dazai then heard Chuuya yelling their name.

"See you tonight." Dazai said as they ran farther away from headquarters.

    They eventually reached a place far enough away from HQ. They got their mind together trying to piece together clues. They then realize they're late, like three months late, so they go to their local drug store and buy a test. When they got to their place Dazai took the test. In their whole life they've never been this nervous. They took their test.

"If it's negative I'll be fine, but if it's positive I'll be screwed." Dazai said to themself.

"*DING*" the timer on their phone went off. Dazai then went to turn the test over to see what the test said. In big bold letters it said...