"Hey," he rubs my cheek with his thumb. "No, we will be together. Someday."

I feel a teardrop run down my eye, don't cry. Not now. I'm in my most vulnerable state of mind and everything is just mush.

"Yeah Hero," I sniffle. "When will that day be? Because I don't know when."

"Do you want to stay in los angeles?" He asks and I turn my head as I'm confused. "Do you?"

"I.. I don't know. It doesn't feel like home if I'm being honest." I say.

"Move here, this can be your home. I can make this your home Jo." He says and wipes the tears under my eyes.  Home? Hero? Two great combinations which I'm desperate for. The way he's saying this to be in conving me, I can't just leave los angeles.

"And your mother will say about that?" I ask.

"Who cares. It's your life and you can choose where you wanna fucking live. She shouldn't have a say in that and if she does get a new damn manager." he says which makes me laugh as little tears still run down my eyes.

"Josh?" I ask and he jaw clenches.

"Fuck him, break up with him. Does he make you scream his name like you scream mi-" He begins before I place my finger over his lips.

"Hero!"

"What? Does he?" he says and I shake my head.

"Not that it's any of your business, no." I giggle.

"Okay so that's the end of that decision." he says.

"What do you plan on doing?" I ask.

"Career wise? I don't plan on going to college, fuck that. I am working at my uncles office, right now. That's a start." he chuckles and looks around his office and I look outside. It's dark, it's been dark but I'm now noticing. "I wanna maybe get into something with literature, or reading. I don't have a fucking clue."

"Staying at Darla's tonight," Dana's text appears on my phone and Hero grabs it.

"You're staying with me tonight right?" He asks.

"Do I really even have a choice?" I say as he lifts me up by my waist off the desk and places me on the ground and grabbing my wrist so fast pulling us out of the office.

We get into his car and we buckle our seatbelts, "My Uncles are most likely talking in the office and my Aunt Diane is probably sleeping, we don't have to worry about anyone." he says pulling out of the office parking lot.

"Okay, I'll grab my bags and bring them down." I say and he looks at me and smiles before placing his hand on my thigh, slightly squeezing it.

*

I walk into my room and grab my bag and sneak back downstairs into Hero's room, slowly opening his door.

"Hey," i say and he quickly turns around.

"Hey." he says and I shut the door and drop my bag on the ground. I grab a pair of black and red plaid pajama pants that Hero gave me when I first got here and I try to find a pajama shirt in my bag on the floor.

"Don't bother," Hero says throwing a black shirt at me as I'm kneeling on the floor, which makes me smile.

I change out of my dress and take my bra off putting the shirt and pants on, the pants are a bit big so I roll them up at the top. I walk into the bathroom connected to his room as Hero takes his jeans and shirt off.

I begin taking my makeup off as Hero walks in and stand behind me, putting his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder as I am wiping my face with the wipe.

"Are you almost done?" he asks placing a kiss on my neck.

"Yeah, just about." I say and throw the wipe into the trash and turn around and kiss him. "Can we go to bed?" I ask and he nods and we walk into the room and get into the bed. Turning sideways facing each other. He turns the light off but the light from outside is still making it able so I can see him. We pull the cover over both of us.

"Did you have fun today?" he asks pushing the hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, I did. Thank you for taking me." I smile placing my hand on his on my hair.

"Ya know, you don't need makeup. You're absolutely stunning without it, even though you look so hot with it on, you're perfect without it." he says caressing my cheek.

I know I don't need makeup, I guess i just wear it to wear it.

"I know, i don't need it. I just put it on to put it on really. I giggle.

"I mean it, you're absolutely unreal Josephine." He says leaning in a bit closer so our faces are a couple inches away.

"Thank you," I giggle.

"I could go on but I'm tired." he chuckles moving in closer to me as our face is an inch apart. I look at his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes as he does the same to me.

"Why are we just looking at each other and not kissing?" he asks and I giggle.

"Well-" I begin to speak before he smashes his lips to mine. Our tongues running over each others and moving closer under the covers before his fingers start teasing the end of my panties over the pajama pants and I gasp into his mouth.

"Did you think about what I asked earlier?" he says in between kisses. London.

"I-I don't know." I say as his free thumb runs over my bottom lip.

"Think about it," he places his hand into my panties. "I need you here."

I gasp and he pulls his hand out of my panties and places it under my chin and pulling away from our kiss. He lays on his back and pulls his arm out. "Come here," I scoot over so I'm laying on his chest with his arms wrapped around me and it's the greatest feeling in the world. I never wanna leave this spot, I wanna be in his arms forever. Maybe I should consider moving to london, Dana wouldn't be here as much as she'd be in los angeles and Hero and I could be together.

"Goodnight Jo, think about it." he says rubbing my arm pushing me closer to him. "I love you."

"Goodnight, I love you Hero." I say cuddling into him and I never wanna leave this spot.

********

Hey loves,, cute ass chapter but wait until the next👀. Also please start commenting if you'd like. I love seeing your guys comments! Comment and vote! <3. (Next chapter will be out in 2 days.)

Much Love, A♡