"Well we have to try Stefan" The older brother argued, "we have nothing else!"

"What if... the herbs..." Stefan started, "Remember the herbs Elena used to see you? What if we slip some of them into a small amount of blood, feed it to him, he could see Rebekah and then..."

"We're geniuses!" Damon called out

"Well actually I..." The younger brother tried

"I know where the herbs that are left are" Damon spoke smugly

"Fine." Stefan chuckled at his brothers reaction.

"Okay, if the original plan doesn't work, we will do that..." The older Salvatore said, and Stefan agreed by nodding his head. "I'm going to go back down there, see how Bons doing, you stay well away, got it?"

"Got it"
————————————————
LEOS POV
It was peaceful. I was in my bed, without a single care in the world.

"Morning handsome" I heard that familiar soft voice that made my heart flicker and twitch a warm beat.

Rolling over I was met by the deep blue eyes and full lipped smile that I loved. "Rebekah?" I said with a surprised tone

"Don't sound too surprised to see me" She giggled, her hand moved up to my hair as she twirled a piece of it around her finger, "do you remember the way my human touch felt against your skin?"

My hand was took in hers before she placed it on her bare chest, I could feel the warmth of her human blood, and the beat of her human heart, "Yes" I gulped, not making an effort to move my hand. "How are you here?" I asked

"Because of you, Leo" She sighed, her smile had faded. "Christmas night, my brother took my life... but I've forgiven Nik, I want you to tell him that for me"

"I can't" I shook my head, "I haven't forgiven him and I never will..."

"Yes you will... but that's not the main reason that I'm here" I missed her soft voice. "I'm here because you have done something that has made you unrecognisable, when I watch over you, I cringe... I cover my eyes so that I'm unable to see your actions..." Her voice became pained, "I understand that you're sad, I understand that you felt weak, but I can't stand seeing you this way, this isn't you"

"I can't function without you Rebekah" I tell her honestly, "I need you"

"And I need you to go back, go back to being the lively, childish, hyperactive Leo Salvatore that I fell in love with" Rebekah rested her forehead against Leos.

"He's gone." I reply bluntly

"He will never go" She shook her head, "You will always be him deep down, you just have to find him again"

I stayed silent. I just wanted this moment to last forever.

"I will always be with you" She placed a hand over my heart. "In there", She moved the same hand up to my head, "And in there"

I took in her familiar scent that I missed so much, "Please... please don't leave me again"

"I have to" She spoke with an unsteady tone, "but I need you to remember who you are"

"Why do you have to leave?" I sounded desperate, but I was! I needed Rebekah with me.

"Because you need to move on, you need to find another love, you need to have an epic love..." She told me