57

Valeria

After the call with my dad and mother a couple of days ago I've been contemplating on how I should tell Vinnie that he's coming to New York with me to meet my parents.

Willow told me to get him a cake but I told her that I'm not announcing that I'm pregnant to which she argued, "You never know." Obviously I'm not pregnant but she has the fallacy in her head that somewhere in 7 years I will be. (im not foreshadowing)

But then I finally decided how I was going to tell when Thomas called me over to the hype house for a bit. It was weird because Vinnie wasn't home since he was working all day but he insisted that he needed me.

So currently I am parking my car in their drive way.

Already Thomas was outside with his vlog camera, ready to harass me with whatever he had planned for this video.

"What was the reason you called me all the way over here on a, Sunday." I say looking at my phone, and back towards the camera.

"I'm pranking Vinnie, and I want your help slash approval." He laughs, making me raise my brows. "What is it?" I question, walking into the house. Thomas calls Michael who's carrying a box of something making me confused. It's only when he opens the box do I realize what he's doing.

"No fucking way." I laugh, slapping a hand over my mouth.

" We're filling Vinnie's wall up with pictures of Valeria!!" Thomas cheers, as I join in cheering. "Bye he better love it, that's like my best picture." I joke.

Thomas walks us up to Vinnie's room which is at the other side of the house.

Along the way I greet Kouvr and Alex who were in their room. When we finally get to Vinnie's room, Hera was laying directly in the middle of Vinnie's bed. I ran over to her, laying down as she cuddled next to me.

"You were supposed to help us." Michael groans.

"No I'm here for comedic relief. Plus I didn't come up with this plan. Y'all knew what y'all were doing when you printed out 100+ copies of me." I laugh, placing Hera on my chest.

Michael and Calvin go around Vinnie's bed placing the pictures along the painting against his wall.

It took the quite a while and I didn't even realize it until 30 minutes passed. But when it was all finalized, the wall honestly looked better now that I covered the majority of it.

"By the way guys, we did this as a prank hoping to get like some kind of reaction out of Vinnie but I'm sure Vinnie is going to love it because he talks nonstop about Val." Thomas laughs, flipping the camera towards me. "I'm sure he's going to love it more than me. I'm looking at it and I'm just like, disturbed." I say before Thomas shuts his camera.

With that, we both walk out of the room and I go looking for Mia.

I hadn't talked to her or Kouvr in a while and I really wanted to get some advice on my current dilemma. It didn't take long for me to find them though, for the simple fact that they were sitting at the kitchen counter, doing their nails.

"Hey ladies." I say, sitting down in the chair.

I brought my legs up to my chest, crossing them together before they spoke. "Hey, so how's the wall looking?" Mia asked, painting her nails. "It's actually pretty cool and disturbing." I laugh.

"You could imagine how embarrassing it was when they did it to Dixie with Noah and he was like naked." Kouvr said, making Mia and I both laugh. "That was really funny."

"Yeah... So I have to ask y'all something and I need truthful answers." I tell them. They nod their heads letting me proceed:

"So as y'all know, Vinnie won't be able to go back home for thanksgiving because he couldn't book a flight plus driving conditions to Seattle are supposed to be bad..." I say. They both mumble "Yeah."