Part 19: The Only Reason You Lost

Start from the beginning

You smirked before giving a snide remark.

"Pff, I already managed to Rob you of your diary, the path to heaven is quite interesting I'll give you that, but I can and will kill you, both to ressurect my friend and save this universe from the hell you will cause."

"I see... Before we fight I have one question for you. You could move within stopped time yet you did not appear to have a stand, so tell me.

Are you a stand user?"

"No I am not, however I can see stands as I possess the traits needed to from another universe."

You rushed at Dio, not allowing him to get the first blow, you threw knives at him as he used the world to knock them away.

He noticed your advancement as he started barraging at you.

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAAAA"

You lifted your knife upwards as you summoned more to protect you as the force of the punches knocked you back into a wall, cracking it as you did so.

You wiped your lip, you were already bleeding, you now knew why so many people served Dio, this power was extraordinary.

Dio reached into his jacket as he pulled out three knives.

"You are a interesting creature, but your life ends here. MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!"

He chucked the knives as you froze time for 2 seconds, knocking the knives out of the air.

"So you can stop time aswell hmm? It seems we share the same type of power, even if yours is harboured within your body and not a stand. That was merely a test, now fight me!"

You ate one of the pills as you brought your arms together, releasing all the energy you had to the longest and most powerful timestop you had.

"TIME HALTS AT MY COMMAND, NOT YOURS!!!"
time froze as you flew at Dio, him moving the worlds hands only to realise his movement was reduced to one second.

You sliced across his chest as you repeatedly stabbed Dio, summoning more knives which punctured and impaled him, time resumed as you started running away to where Jotaro was.

"NIGERUNDAYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

You turned the corner as you spotted Jotaro, you threw knives behind you to distract dio, Jotaro was already running at him, Dio merely laughed.

"FOOLISH JOESTARS, YOU CAN NOT DEFEAT ME!!!"

Dio grabbed a signpost out of the ground as he threw it at you, Jotaro dashed in front, using star platinum as a barricade. You jumped over him, throwing numerous knives as Jotaro yelled out.

"STAR FINGAAAAA!!!"

The 2 fingers stretched as Jotaro poked out Dio's eyes, you froze time yet again, Jotaro now moving with you, you threw as many knives as you cod while Jotaro was in a barrage clash with Dio.

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA."
The pair froze as you continued to throw knives.

Time unfroze as Dio got a strong punch on your stomach, knocking you flying back to the bridge. Jotaro jumped after you to help you recover while Dio healed.

Jotaro held onto you, helping you stand as you felt time begin to stop.

"One second."

"Two seconds."

"Three seconds."

"ROADA ROLLA DAAAAAAAA!"

You saw the construction equipment fall onto you as Jotaro started barraging back, using up his movement to keep you and him safe.

His power wasn't enough as he began to freeze as the roller fell onto you.

The next thing you knew you were being held the scruff of your neck as Jotaro explained how he stopped time, he broke Dio's legs as time resumed.

"I WILL WIN, I DO NOT CARE HOW I DO IT!!! WRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Dio flicked blood up to Jotaro's eyes, you dashed in front of it as Jotaro yelled out.

"ORAAAAAAA!!!!"

The world used it's leg to clash against  the punch. Only to see cracks appearing on it as Dio started to explode.

"IMPOSSIBLE, KONO DIO DA, KONO D-DIO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

The body of the immortal vampire exploded as you collapsed, clutching onto your stomach.

"you lost for one reason Dio, one simple reason. The only reason you lost was because you were too arrogant, someone like you should never have been able to achieve heaven."

You passed out from the pain and exhaustion as you fell onto the ground.