💔 Heartbreaker 💔

Start from the beginning

"What?" she retorted with a huff. "I'm attending that school and it's not that much better for me. I'm lucky Byakuran made Bluebell accompany me or else I'd be swamped." Lal remembered meeting Bluebell. That explains why she was there.

"Why not have Gamma accompany you to scare them off?" asked Skull. It sounded like the quickest, and most effective as he's like Yuni's dad, way to deal with it.

"Because, Idiot lackey, the school prohibits personal/private attendants to make them interact and gain allies or friends at a young age. At least that's the front. In reality no one wants another holding a weapon that could injure their own so thats why it's neutral ground. The moment a student brings a weapon and tries to shoot their expelled and then their an open target for the slighted Famiglia. Dead." Skull huffed in annoyance at Reborn's smugness and 'how-do-you-not-know-this' tone as if he explained that Storchs bring babies to a Kindergarten kid.

"No wonder you both are in a tight spot. You can't back up a threat." spoke Fon.

"Yeah, though I hid a pair of daggers just in case- even if we have our Flames."
"And I have pepper spray and an electro-shocker in my watch. Gammas precaution and they are allowed as long as it only stuns and doesn't kill"

They didn't know which sounded worse.

"So your only problem is to get attention you can manipulate but not be sought out later and still have boys keep a distance to you?" questioned Skull.

"Y-E-S." Lal punctuated her answer with a grunt.

"Then isn't the answer clear?"

"What do you mean?" Fon turned from the irritated and tired Rain-Mist Arcobaleno to the Cloud one.

"I mean... isn't there that one type of chick in school that has that job?"

"Who?" Yuni asked owlishly. They temporarily stopped their game of chess to let Skull explain his idea.

"Y'know... That" Skull wasn't sure if it would be OK to tell Yuni about that considering she isn't like that and Gamma would have his head.
"That?" Yuni didn't get what hat Uncle was saying. Skull debated again. Reasoning that, then again, Yuni had died once, fought in wars and been a Mafia Donna  since a young age. He decided.

Skull rolled his eyes, prepared to answer the question honestly.
"The counterpart of our casanova, Reborn." Skull had 2 bullets passing his head on either side and Reborn's Gun smoked. Skull scoffed.

"I mean someone that gets them hooked, a Heartbreaker. If you have that kind of reputation you will get a few flies who want fun and have fewer braincells while the rest passes you by." Reborn was still annoyed at being addressed like that, by the Lackey of all people nonetheless.

Lal glanced at Skull thinking "Not bad, continue."

"The only problem would be that you're dating Colonello and I'm sure you have no experience in that department unlike
Mr. Hotman who has a scorpion for a girlfriend."

"They don't know his name or looks so I could push it off as a fling -don't tell him I ever said that- but yeah, I've got no experience for that kind of thing. Was never interested and not to mention a military instructor."

"I could teach you." suggested Reborn with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Lal considered the offer, weighing the pros and cons, not trusting Reborn when he had that glint. No one should really, unless they want death or Humiliation following them for dear life.

"Or I could"
They all turned, surprised and disbelieving, to the grinning Cloud.

"I doubt it. No one would go after a guy like you, what's there to learn." Reborn immediately flung the suggestion out the window.