"You're free to try" the black and red haired girl whispered, pulling Yubin closer by the fang. "But I wouldn't do that if I were you"

"Ouch! Let go of my fang!" The younger girl protested, hitting Jiwoo's arm. "Or I'll challenge you to let it go"

Jiwoo let go of the fang and flicked Yubin's forehead with a grin.

"There will come a time when you'll really try to challenge me, but it's way too soon for that, kid" she stated, flinching because of the pain in her stomach.

"You never told me anything about that actually. You taught me how to use my vampiric senses but... I only know the hierarchy stuff from my girlfriend and Siyeon's pack" Yubin said, scratching her head.

"It's Minji's pack and it's better if you don't get caught saying something like that in front of Minji" Jiwoo said, raising an eyebrow. "Since it's just the two of us, it's pretty easy for now. I'm the leader and you're the second in command. Our bond is different from the one Minji has with Yoohyeon or the one Siyeon has with Gahyeon though, because I created the pack by turning you"

"Yeah... Minji's pack sure..." Yubin whispered, shaking her head. "And I guessed our bond is different than theirs! What are we like?"

"Uhm... I honestly don't know. I mean, I know it's the intention that counts so Minji turned Yoohyeon to be her mate and lover, Siyeon turned Gahyeon to be her sister... and I don't know what I did. I turned you because you were dying, I wasn't really thinking about anything" Jiwoo admitted.

Yubin thought about that for a bit, letting the info sink in to see if she understood and when she did, she started chuckling.

"I guess I'm lucky you didn't make me your loyal slave then!"

"We don't know about that, maybe I did" Jiwoo teased, pulling Yubin down with her and hugging her with a little sigh. "I shouldn't have sent you back here, it drove me insane"

"Tell me about it... I felt so weird these days" the latter whispered. "Master" she added, deciding to be funny and play along with the joke.

"Shut up" Jiwoo chuckled, lightly punching her arm. "So... Siyeon told me you and Minji have to be separated. I thought she would accept you in her group, knowing I was the one who turned you, but maybe her leader instinct is too strong to do that. I wouldn't have sent you back if I knew" she apologized with a sigh.

"We were getting along fine but... she fucked something up. She hurt Chaesol and me"

"She hurt you?" Jiwoo asked, letting out a low growl. "What happened? Are you okay?" she panicked, checking Yubin's arms and lifting her shirt to check the wounds as well, finding the big bruise.

"Chaesol has these weird powers and might be a priestess so she wanted to hurt her. I couldn't let that happen and wanted to talk her out of it but... she kicked me" Yubin explained, shaking her head.

"That's not a good start for the two leaders problem" Jiwoo growled, looking at the bruise. She was angry at Minji for this, but she also could understand why she snapped. So much was going on and Yubin opposed her, right after being turned by another vampire who basically changed her loyalty. The red and black haired woman shifted down a little, careful not to reopen her wound and she pecked Yubin's stomach, noticing that the bruise wasn't healing that well.

"Yoohyeon said I'd need to join Minji's pack to avoid problems..." the blue haired girl admitted, wanting Jiwoo to know that.

"I know rhat things won't be easy with two leaders around but... you can't simply join her pack. You can join her only in two ways. The first one is that you submit to her and I do the same after you, and the second one is that she fights you, forcing you to submit but that's not happening. It would break our bond and that's... something I don't want to feel"