Prologue

Every people in the world,want to have there on man or woman. Who will be with there side forever until they will end this world.

Not because your always a manhater you also dream of having one,the one that you called yours, a man who will protect you and also love you.

Everybody dreams for a perfect love and perfect love story. Of course, who wouldn't want that? We all love happy endings,like in disney characters you all love to be that girl or man because they will end up of called happy ending

In love there are two things to know, hurt and happy. Hurt because everyone been there,when you see your crush with other girl you felt hurt,its part of love. You love someone, because you know to yourself that he/she the one.

Happy,because you are happy to see your love one on your side forever. Its part of growing up.

Like in a puzzle, when you start your new life you are a one piece of puzzle. To complete the puzzle you have to find the lost parts. You are born to have your own journey,your own life and your on lovelife.

In life there a obstacle you won't find the missing puzzles if you won't pass the challenges or obstacle. If you passed,you have a missing puzzle but who knows how many challenges have come. Its just happen.....

----------------------------
Author's note: i change the prologue ,what do you all say? Englishera na ang otor nyo hahaha,nosebleed mga men hehehe and happy 2k in prologue. And happy 8k in this story. Wahhh im happy ≧∇≦ Guys,babaguhin ko ang title ah pati cover. May naisip na naman kasi ako eh hehehe