When he finally stopped walking but still holding me I get my thoughts together and when I was able to think straight again I saw four men sitting on a couch.

One of them was a dirty blond guy, he seemed not too old, he was wearing a loose shirt with black slim jeans. he had blue eyes and looked pretty cute. He was leaning on a couch, on his phone. But when we came into the room he lifts his eyes up to meet mine. They were a really pretty blue but not as mesmerising as the green ones I saw more than I wish I would.

At his right was a man with black hair, he seemed a little bit older than the blond one. he was wearing a light pink suit and was smoking. contrarily to the blond guy he had tattoos all over the visible part of his body. he looked like a mafia guy but he was really handsome. When I came in he didn't look at me but keep his stair on the floor.

Then next to him was two other men, they were standing up and had both brown hair. they were both tattooed from head to toe. One of them had piercing blue eyes I could drown into and the other one had hazel eyes. They looked cold, they looked at me but I didn't get the chance or the misfortune to cross their sights.

They were all handsome men, I can't lie about this, but they were frightening and were looking vicious as if they were waiting something from me.

I came back to reality when it hit me that I was in a room, alone, with five tattooed and scary men. oh shit. I was surrounded by predators.

« let go of me you prick ! » I spit to the singer, still holding my wrist when I realised what was happening.

« I told you not to talk to me this way sweetheart » he says still calm but ready to explode at any moments.

« stop calling me that way, you are disgusting ! if you think i'm gonna shut up when you are holding me in a room with men i have never seen in my life you're wrong asshole » I say annoyed. I felt his grip get tighter. got it, he absolutely doesn't stand being disrespected. noted.

« don't worry babe, we're not here to hurt you» I heard from my left, when I turned my head I saw the blond one talking. he was the one who looked the nicest and he actually didn't scare me.

« harry you don't introduce us to this sexy lady, the dress looks hot on you» he continues with hunger in his eyes. I take back what I've said before, he is the scarier and the most disgusting one out of all of them.

« that's right, I bet she had a lot of men » one of the brunette says smiling to the blonde one.

I'm about to throw up. Are they gonna tape me or something ?

« guys this is June Anna Davis » he starts, hearing him said my entire name like he knows me and have me there on purpose makes me sick to my stomach.

« and sweetheart this is Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis » he points the boys.

« we're are gonna make a deal darling » he continues

« what are you holding in your hand ? » Niall cuts him.

Harry took the paper I was holding from my hand and read it, he then grinned. He put it back into my hand.

« oh god, this is all planned, why the fuck am I here ? » I start panicking

« now shut up and listen » he starts again

« you are gonna have a choice. in 7 months, january the third at 7:30pm, you come back here, at this venue and you left with us to go all around the world for my tour and some other stuff we need you for »

« and why the fucked would I do this ? » I stop him

he grabbed my arm and pulled me so close to him I could feel his hot breath on my face

« because if you don't, you can say goodbye to your mummy and to pretty maya » he says

my heart stopped at these words
« how do you know my sister's name ! you better not touch one hair of my mom head or my sister's» I shouts

« stop yelling you're annoying » I heard one of the guy said, I think it was Zayn.

I felt my eyes watering and my vision became blurry until a tear rolled down my face, I was so upset, I didn't know what to do, I was so lost. I knew I shouldn't have come to this place. Now or I get kidnapped or my family dies.

« oh sweetheart, don't cry, if you listen to me everything is gonna be fine » harry says

« why me and not someone else ? what are you gonna do to me? » I say, my voice shaking from my crying

« don't worry babe it will be fine » the blondie said

« stop lying ! » I cry

« so? your answer ? » the singer says

«I-I will do it but p-please do not lay a finger on them » I beg.

« if you stay wise we will not » the singer says
« you have 7 months to get ready, see you then» he says while walking me to the door and throwing me out of the room.

I ran blindly to find a bathroom, once in I stumble into a stall and fall down the wall desperately crying. what am I gonna do ? why do they need me for ?

OMG what is going onnn?
IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE TWO NEXT CHAPTERS