Peter's and Dick's Family

Several years went by and so much things has happened. First, Bruce and Dick's relationship became much stronger over time. They've done things that they should've done a long time ago. For example, fishing and camping. Second, Jason moved to his apartment with Roy and their 2 pit bulls, Killer and Murderer. Third, Tim moved on from being Robin and onto Red Robin.

Damian upgraded his Robin suit, not upgrade to something else like his brothers. He loved being Robin deep down. Damian and Jon began going out on dates.

How much hate and chemistry that Clark and Bruce have, they had to be nice to each some point of their lives.

Bruce adopted 1 more kid. Duke Thomas. Duke is 16 years old. So he was a year younger than Jason.

Catwoman left Batman so she could take a break and find out who she really is. Catwoman didn't tell Batman that she was pregnant with his daughter, Helena Wayne.

At the Bruce's mansion, all the boys, including Duke, was playing video games in the living room. Bruce was cleaning the kitchen and making lunch. Bruce sat on the couch reading his newspaper.

There was a knock on the door. Alfred opened the door and it was Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and Helena Bertinelli - Wayne (Huntress). Alfred greeted them in.

All the boys look over to see who it was. Alfred seated them to where they were comfortable.

Jason paused the game.

Bruce: "Selina."

Selina: "Bruce."

Tim: "Uhm, am I missing something here?"

Dick: "Oh hell no. Not this fucker again."

Bruce: "Dick!"

Dick rolled his eyes.

Damian: "Hello, Kyle."

Selina: "Hello, Damian."

Jason: "Oh my god, cut the introductions. Bitch, why the fuck you here and who is that you got there?"

Selina: "Well, I've came to inform you all."

Tim: "Ok, what is it?"

Selina: "Bruce, remember 16 years ago and we had our on and off relationship?"

Bruce nodded.

Selina: "Well, I was pregnant... with her, Helena."

Helena: " 'Sup."

Bruce: "You were pregnant ALL THESE YEARS?"

Selena: "Bruce, I'm sorry."

Jason: "So you're telling us that we have a sister?"

Damian: "I told him to wear protection, Todd. Apparently, father here is too high maintenance for condoms."

Bruce: "Damian... Look Selina, none of this makes sense."

Tim: "I'll say. Who is this woman?"

Selina: "You haven't told them?"

Dick: "Oh we know, except Tim I'm assuming."

Bruce: "Selina, talk."

Selina: "When me and you had sex that night, I left. I went to New York for a fresh start. One morning, I was having pregnancy symptoms. I took multiple tests and they were all positive."