The Frightened

A week later went by. Dick stayed at Aunt May's and Peter's house until he got better and his original state. Over the week, Dick was slowly gaining his weight back. He was half way done. His weight was 148 pounds. Still pretty underweight.

Dick woke up and 8:00 am of his phone alarm. He woke up going to the fridge, shirtless. He made himself a bowl of cereal and toast. He sat down at the dining table, watching YouTube. He ignored the missed calls, texts, and emails from Jason.

About 7 minutes later, Dick was done eating his breakfast and washed the dishes. About half way through them, he heard a noise from Peter's room. Dick slowly walked over to the bedroom door and pressed his ear against it. He heard the noise much better. It sounded like moaning. Peter got a spider sense that Dick was entering his room. He put on his sweatpants and turned off his phone and faked sleep. Dick opened the door. He seen Peter sleeping. He stood there for about 10 seconds and left and closed the door.

Dick went back to the dishes. "Yeah right. Horny freaky fuck." He said, laughing.

Peter was masturbating before Dick interrupted it. He had to get up anyways for another model shoot. He got dressed his photographer told him to wear. He fixed his hair and brushed his teeth.

Dick was watching tv in the living room. Peter walked in, getting his backpack ready in the living room.

Peter: "Morning roomie."

Dick: "I'm not your roommate."

Peter: "Then what do you call yourself?"

Dick: "A prisoner."

Peter: "Awe, that's a shame." He said, putting his backpack over his shoulder.

Dick: "Mm. Go buy more chocolate milk."

Peter: "Why?"

Dick: "Ugh, just buy some."

Peter: "Alright alright. I gotta go to my shoot. Cya later. Do not leave this house."

Dick: "I won't." He lied.

Peter: "Good."

Peter opened the living room door, went outside and closed it behind him. He locked it after.

Dick: "No, what's a shame is being real horny to jerk off in 8 in the fucking morning."

Dick watched tv for the rest of the morning, noon. He got a text notification from Jason.

Jason - "Come over. We're worried about you."

Dick - "Who's we're?"

Jason - "Me, Tim and Damian."

Dick - "Oh my fucking gosh Jay, you told them."

Jason - "No sir, dickiebird. Damian has the IQ above 200 which he told Tim that of course. Don't worry, he didn't told dad."

Dick - "Sure he didn't. I'll come over now."

Jason - "Yes, and you're explaining to me everything why you left."

Dick - "I will."

Dick put his phone on the charger. Dick looked in the driveway to see if Peter left. He did. Dick snuck out backdoor and used his grappling gun to travel. Not much people seen him since mostly because they were either sleeping, at school, or at work still.

About 3 story buildings later, Dick was at his old bedroom window and snuck in. Little did he know, Jason, Tim and Damian were all sitting on his bed, waiting. By the time Dick turned around, he jumped up from surprise.