Bat's Love

Dick snuck in the backdoor, trying to not make a lot of noise. He turned around to close it and lock it. When he turned around again, he seen Peter standing in front of him.

Peter: "Hi there birdie."

Dick: "Shut up."

Peter: "Where were you?"

Dick: "Nowhere."

Peter: "Dick."

Dick: "NO WHERE."

Peter: "Ok then. Don't tell me."

Dick: "Oh I won't."

Peter: "Dinner's cooking."

Dick: "Don't say dinner like we are a family or something."

Peter: "I'm not."

Dick: "Good. Now excuse me, I need to shower."

Peter: "Alright." He moved out of Dick's way."

Dick went to the bathroom and showered.

Peter went to his room and closed it behind him with his foot.

Dick's in the shower was trying to wash his back. Kori usually washes it for him. The thought he had in his mind about that made him sit down on the tub and cry.

Peter in his room heard sobbing and sniffing over the water. It's another upgrade to his spider sense. Peter closed the book he was reading and pressed his ear against the door. Sure enough, Dick was crying.

Peter knocked on the door. "Dick?" He said as he stepped a foot in the bathroom, looking at the shower curtain of Dick's shadow sitting.

Dick wiped his tears. "Get out."

Peter: "Are you ok?"

Dick: "I'm fine, Peter!"

Peter: "I heard sobbing.."

Dick: "GET OUT." He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Peter: "Alright, alright." He left the bathroom, closing it behind him. He went back to his room and continued reading the book he was reading.

About a few minutes later, Dick turned off the shower, dried off, and put his towel around his waist. He thought about Peter. He felt angry and heartbroken again. He decided to express his pain towards Peter.

Dick walked out, still having the towel around his waist, and knocked on Peter's bedroom door.

Peter: "Uhh come in!" He closed his book and set it on the nightstand next to his bed."

Dick came in and closed it shut. Peter blushed at Dick's abs, pecs and biceps. Those things turned Peter on.

Dick sat down next to Peter on Peter's bed and Dick looked down at his hands.

Dick: "So you heard me crying, huh?"

Peter nodded.

Dick: "I- I just missed her so much." His voice breaking.

Peter: "I understand what you're going through."

Dick: "We were supposed to be..." tears began falling down Dick's cheeks like a waterfall. Dick buried his face on Peter's chest and wrapped his arms around Peter's waist.

Peter felt heartbroken just seeing Dick fall apart like this. He hugged Dick closer to him, letting Dick know he isn't alone."

Dick released from the hug. He wiped his off and wiped it on his towel. "Me and her were supposed to be together forever."