Spiderman and Nightwing

It's been 9 weeks since the death of Kori. Blackfire was Queen of Tamaran, Wildfire became King, and Nightwing lost his title as King since Kori died. Dick became seriously depressed and starved himself. Each day, he lost 10 pounds since last week. He became much more thinner, didn't shave and his hair began growing more. He's been living with Bruce, Alfred, and his brothers, Jason, Tim and Damian. The Young Justice League decided to throw him a party to cheer him up.

The day just started and Dick stayed in bed. His curtains was holding back the sunlight, due to how huge the window was. Alfred walked in the bedroom and stood at the other side of the bed.

Alfred: "Master Dick, breakfast is ready."

Dick buried his face in his pillow.

Dick: "I'll skip."

Alfred: "Bruce wants you to eat."

Dick: "I'll grab a protein bar."

Alfred left the room. Dick shut his eyes and cuddled himself.

Dick: "Another day without bae." He kissed the photo with Kori on his nightstand.

30 seconds later and Jason texts Dick.

Jason - Come down and eat, Dickiebird.

Dick - I'll eat a protein bar

Jason - Not good enough. Stop fucking laying on your ass and eat. If I can't kill Joker, then you can AT LEAST do that.

Dick - Oh my fucking god ok.

Jason - Thanks, I love you.

Dick - Love you too.

Jason - Oh I ate your yogurt lol.

Dick - Whatever.

Dick went downstairs to the kitchen, only wearing sweats. He sat down. Everyone seen his thin stomach.

Bruce: "Hello, Dick"

Dick: "Hey."

Damian: "Grayson."

Tim: "Hey! You don't look a day depressed!"

Jason kicked his Tim's legs hard. Tim knew he was wrong for that. He yelled in his pain inside.

Bruce: "Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

Dick: "Because my shirt is my uhmm... my scarf and you all gave me dirty looks sitting down."

Damian: "Father, he is obviously lying. Teach him how to be responsible and take better care of himself"

Dick: "Keep talking and you will be the one responsible for attending to your own funeral, buried and locked up."

Damian gulped.

Dick: "This was a mistake." He got up walking away.

Bruce: "Dick!"

Jason grabbed Dick arm.

Jason: "Don't listen to them. Please, for me?"

Dick took back his arm and sat back down.

The 5 gentlemen continued eating their breakfast having different conversations. That was until Bruce said something to piss off Dick.

Bruce: "Yeah, but he decided to leave me."