🍋Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader x Mondo Owada: Softies!🍋

A/n: request for the lovely Xxchaos_leaderxX

More of these baby boys<3

Comfort.

What came to mind when you thought of comfort?

Obviously, it was being squished between your two built boyfriends who spared no expense  when it came to giving you affection. Your polyamorous relationship had been smooth-running and sweet for the past year or so, and you couldn't love anyone more than you loved them. 

Classes were dragging on quite slowly, and every time you felt yourself staring at the clock anxiously, you forced yourself to snap back to the lecture at the front of the classroom. Studying as an Ultimate wasn't easy, especially when you were a grade below your two ever so significant others. You wanted to be able to look behind and see at least one of them smiling at you, or daydreaming and not paying attention themselves. 

Instead, you decided to daydream yourself.

 That comfy little dorm room...

Blankets would liter the bed that you all somehow crowded on to, pillows and comforters strewn about in a cozy den mess. Warm and soft, perfect as it ever could have been. 

As soft as your thoughts were though, you were hoping for more today. You were tired, stressed, and you needed a serious break from all this work. And it was the kind of break that only your two lovey dovey idiots could provide. You kept yourself together, trying not to get yourself too flustered before class even ended. You were just really craving their full, undivided attention.

About 20 minutes later, the bell snapped you out of your longing stupor, and you leapt from your seat faster than any  Ultimate Sports student. 

There was an excited pit in your stomach as you moved out of the classroom, spotting Mondo and Ishimaru near your locker, assumedly waiting for you. 

"Hey~! Guys, over here!" You called after them, skipping in their general direction as they beamed back at you. Both of them waved until you were within their reach, greeting you. 

"Oy, (y/n)!" "Good afternoon, (y/n)!" 

"Hi guys! How's it goin'?" You asked casually, a smile dancing its way across your face. 

"Ahh, it's fine I guess. That damned teacher gives way too much fuckin' homework though...Seriously, it's starting to annoy the crap outta me." Mondo sighed, slinging his bag over his shoulder as you three exited the school. 

"My day's been fantastic! Three new members recently joined our hall monitoring group today, and we've been at a steady growth since last month!" Ishimaru smiled pridefully, and you couldn't help giggle at your boyfriends' responses. They were both so adorable, you wished you were at the dormitory already.

"Awh, I'm glad you had a good day Taka, and Mondo, I can always help you, y'know. I might be a grade below, but that doesn't mean I'm totally stupid!" You grinned, grasping each of their hands as you walked. "Aw, that's too sweet, babe. I wouldn't burden you though, I got it." Mondo smiled sheepishly as Taka glared at the idea of you helping him cheat on his homework. "'Sides, seems like spikey hair doesn't approve of you taking over my work." He teased.

"I could easily find you a tutor, is all! Your attitude towards school is unacceptable in my opinion!" Ishimaru casted a glance at your worried smile as he ranted, and he turned soft. "B-but...if I can help too, th-then I guess it's fine..."  He nervously scratched at the back of his head as his grip tightened on your hand.