🌸Mondo Owada + Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader: Nap Time🌸

requested by SleepyHoe-Sama
who also is writing a HEATHERS DANGANRONPA AU U BETTER GO CHECK IT OUT RN!!!! they are so sweet, and so talented!!!

You were so pepped. Tonight, finally, you got Taka and Mondo both to come over to your school's dormitory. You guys were a best friend trio, but you hardly ever got to see each other with school being so time consuming. At most, you could get them to go on a three-way call around the evening, but everyone was already so exhausted by the time you were all connected. You just missed them so much.

You had never really worried about them moving on from you, but it was scary to think about it. Taka and Mondo had been able to go on and do amazing work at Hope's Peak, but you could never settle yourself to just one skill to work on as they did, and you wound up in an entirely different campus then them. The three of you were inseparable, but you couldn't help but to miss them. It could be weeks, sometimes months at a time where you could get away for a weekend just to visit them.

But none of that mattered now! Tonight was going to be different. You were going to play video games, watch movies, and eat copious amounts of unhealthy food with your bros, and you were going to have an absolutely amazing time while doing so. As you felt more and more motivated, you cleaned your living space faster and faster, and before you knew it, it was 6 o'clock.

*ding ding*

"A-ah! Coming!" You called from your living room. You rushed over to the door, opening it in a frenzy to reveal Taka. "T-Taka!" You yelped almost in tears. You threw yourself into him, "I missed you so much, i-it's been forever!" Your grip around him was tight, but when Ishimaru returned the hug, you could swear your bones were going to break. "(Y/N)! I MISSED YOU TOO!!!" He yelled, almost directly into your ear, but after all these years, you were used to his loud voice.

As you continued to hold him as you two relished the moment, another pair of bigger, more muscular arms enveloped the two of you, you being squished in the middle. "Mondo!" Both you and Taka exclaimed. You wondered what other people passing by in the hall would think of this, just three homies all huddled together in a warm embrace. Normally you'd be nervous about what other people think, but right now you were safe and cozy, and nothing would get between you and this moment.

"It's been so lonely here, without you both. I can't believe I finally get to see you guys..." You smiled, trying to wrap an arm around Mondo, but you could hardly get your hand up to his shoulder. "(y/n), you have no idea how much Taka's been yappin' his head off about you, he's almost driving me crazy!" You and Mondo laughed together, his voice booming with happiness. "Mondo, if I may interject, you too were talking about this weekend all of this week. (y/n), I think Mondo's gone soft!" You giggled to Taka's point, remembering how much these two liked to bicker with each other. Mondo jokingly punched Taka in the arm, to which he gave a childish glare.

Shortly after, you welcomed the two of them into your space, "Sorry it's not much, but I cleaned up as nicely as I could and tried to make it more of a relaxing environment for us to chill out in! A-and I restocked on as much junk food I could for us, too!" You said, nodding to the fridge and cabinets. "All of that for us? You're still the same ol' (y/n), going off and spoiling us even when we don't deserve it." "Really, (y/n), it's almost too much! But...the pull-out couch does look extra comfortable now.." Taka said, his word drifting into a decrescendo as he noticed the stacked blankets, pillows, and folded out couch, almost as if it were a nest. "Nah, ahaha, come on guys, you've earned at least this much for how hard you've been working at Hope's Peak, right?"

"Sure, sure, but I'm digging right into those snacks you're talkin' about." Mondo said, grabbing a small crinkly bag of shrimp puffs. (a/n: i just bought some of those yesterday, SO FRICKIN GOOD) "So, are we gettin' comfy or are you two just gonna keep standin' there?" He spoke, his mouth full of puffs.

You smiled sheepishly, tossing yourself back onto the squishy couch mattress. You let your legs hang off the side as Taka quickly claimed the space next to you. Mondo looked  tense for a moment, but only for a moment. "Come on Mondo! Come get up here with us!" Taka spoke, louder than before.  You scooted back a bit, that way you could sit up against the couch but also have your legs stretch out. Taka and Mondo scrambled to get to  either side of you, Mondo taking up more room because of how RIPPED- erm, because of his larger stature. Taka and you were squished to each other as your thighs and legs were smushed between the two guys on either side of you.

"Sooo...is (y/fav/show/movie) okay with you guys?" "Of course!" they spoke in unison. You had already put the disc in your small player for your wider TV, just clicking play on the remote you were holding. You reached across Mondo and pulled out a few blankets from the giant pile and draped them across the three of you, grabbing a fourth one to drape across your heads, as though it were some kind of makeshift fort. You sighed, completely relaxed. You didn't realize how much energy you had burnt out this week, sinking heavily into the softness all around you.

You could hear the movie, but you slowly, and unnoticeably pulled the blanket over your head completely and leaned against Mondo's shoulder, falling asleep completely. He was warm, you were comfortable in every sense of the word, and your eyes just fluttered shut. You didn't know if they had picked up on the fact you were passed out, but you didn't really care. You knew they cared, and knew that they knew when you really needed some rest.

Before your sleepy darkness swallowed you up whole, you felt Mondo's arm drape over your shoulder,and lace his fingers with your limp ones. He let out a hearty chuckle, and then everything was quiet.

                ~~~~nap skipz~~~~
             (oh you bet there's more)

You hazily rose to the sound of your friends once again, bickering. Your sudden shift and murmur indicated to them that you were awake. "(y/n)...how irresponsible, you worked yourself too hard to clean and prepare for us that you fell asleep during the movie!" Taka said, more in his hushed voice. You peeked your head out from the blanket hood, looking at Taka with half-lidded eyes. You just let out a 'hmm', as you stretched your legs out again, and then collapsed your head into Taka's lap.

He patted your head gently a few times, and on the final one, ran his hand through your soft, slightly frizzled, (h/l)(h/c) locks. Mondo seem to let out a slight grumble to your lack of presence on his shoulder now. In a sleepy, whimsical voice you spoke, "Why don't...we can all just..nap together..." You said, and huffed out another yawn afterwards.

Upon suggesting it, you reached over Taka's arm and grabbed a few pillows off the floor, lazily flopping your body back into the mattress, spreading the pillows out. You put your head down on one, going back to lay on your stomach, your cheek squished against the pillow. You were smiling, like you were dreaming or something, but you looked like you were in bliss to them. The boys quickly laid themselves down, each on their sides facing towards you. "Hey...(y/n)." Mondo said. "Y-yeah...?" You said, your words slurred.

"I- We love you. A lot, you're real sweet." Mondo said, such sweet words coming from his gruff tone of voice would have shocked you had your head not been cloudy with sleepiness. "You're, as they say, a real keeper!" Taka said, still hushed as ever. Each of them grabbed the hand closest and closed in the space between you and them. "I loooove you guys toooo..." You said, a small giggle coming out before you passed out once more, even softer, warmer, and happier than before.

word count: 1426!!!

i love these boys so much oh my GOD