🍋 Nagito Komaeda x Reader: Dead Girl Walking🍋

requested by SleepyHoe-Sama

this was a part of their heather's AU, i am so incredibly honored to be writing this for them, this is so exciting but also like i hope the smut is okay for yall, im so bad at writing stuff like that LMAO (i also used a really good animatic for some action references in here so here's the link for that, its so good like bruh <3 )

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZMGVLar3pc&ab_channel=ElementalFA 

The demon queen of high school has decreed it.

She says "Monday, 8 a.m., I'll be deleted".

"I really screwed it this time..." you say, gently to yourself. Your life was over. Junko and her squadron of pretty little things were going to rip you limb from limb until your reputation was that of a sewer rat. What even was a sewer rat's reputation? You let your mind climb all over itself as you felt your steps becoming heavy with dread.

They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff and mount me on the wall.

Thirty hours to live...how shall I spend them?

Walking on more, you began feeling the reminiscence of your life like that of a dying old man. This was really how you were going to end?

But I don't have to stay and die like cattle.

I could change my name, and ride up to Seattle.

But I don't own a motor bike.

Stumbling forward, you found your upon Nagito's home. Your ride or die, together forever, till your ever so bitter end. 

Wait.

Here's an option that I like.

Spend these thirty hours gettin' freakay!

Through his window, a lamp desk shone on him, illuminating his form sitting on his bed.  He was removing his coat, seemingly getting ready to just relax for the night.  The same classic mountain dew slushy he seemed to always be drinking wasn't far from his hand, resting on his bedside table with its drawers open. 

I need it hard, I'm a dead girl walking. 

I'm in your yard, I'm a dead girl walking.

Your quickened your pace to climb over his backyard fence, beginning to chuckle maniacally as you did so.

Before they punch my clock, I'm snappin' off your window lock. *crack*

Got no time to knock, I'm a dead girl walkin'!

Your desperation to survive gone,  flinging yourself through Nagito's window, crashing to the floor with a wicked laugh. Nagito nearly yelps before he can see who it is. "(y/n)?! Wh-what are you doin' in my room?" He laughs, smirking at your imitation of how he visited you oh so long ago.