Kokichi Ouma + Shuichi Saihara x(?) Reader:(crack fic)

another request from @SleepyHoe-Sama !!! bless their soul and bless their writing like uh???? u better???? go check it out right now or else??? ill be in your room at three am hovering ominously over ur bed.

kidding!(obviously) but please!! theyre so sweet and so frickin talented >:O

also another a/n: BIG APOLOGY TO @SleepyHoe-Sama BECAUSE I KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING ABOUT COD BUT LIKE 😳 I WILL DO MY BEST AHDIPGOSD

Another gaming night with the boys (tm)! The three of you were a bit too tired to travel and each decided maybe you guys could just call and game tonight. Your usual board games and junkfood consuming activities would have to be on hold until next weekend, school having drained the life out of all of you. 

You were set! You had Pocky, an insane amount of sugary drinks and a huge, soft blanket to keep you personal company before you dove into your gaming mayhem with the guys.  You booted up your computer, your usual backscreen of you and Shuichi holding Ouma across your arms in a lounged position. You chuckled to yourself, remembering how much Ouma had begged you to change your screen saver to that. 

Opening up Discord,  you noticed both Shuichi and Ouma were already on a server call, and their activity tags were set to "In Game: Call of Duty". They started without you?! What the fuck!? You weren't really angry, just getting ready to scare them and make them think they actually pissed you off. As you jumped in the call, ready to make fake sobs, you were immediately caught off guard as you heard Kokichi yelling curses of all kinds into his mic. (imagine its the schlatt funny mic and if u dont know what that is look it up, perfect example -u-) "Ouma!" You yelled into your own mic, but with a clear difference in sound quality. He didn't even hear you join...

"OUMA!" "Oh-?" He went quiet for a moment, "(Y/N)!!!!" He starts shouting again. "Oi, oi! Shut up!" You laugh loudly at him. Shuichi interrupts, "Ouma-! S-stop hitting me! I'm on your team this round, you're not supposed to-(you heard a faint click from Ouma's end of the call) ARGHHH!" Shuichi...baby-raging? What a sight to behold!

"No way...Ouma, I think Shuichi's baby raging at a video game!" You laugh, pointing at your monitor as if they could see you. "I think (y/n)'s right, Saihara~! No need to rage quit-" You hear yet another click, only assuming that each one is Kokichi taking another shot at Shuichi's in-game character. You quickly accept a game invite you had missed moments ago from Kokichi. 

"All right, you noobs, lemme show you how the team leader does things~." Kokichi slyly purrs, rushing ahead in game. "Kokichi, WAIT-!" Shuichi shouts, watching Kokichi immediately get torn down by gunfire. "What the FUCK! YOU GUYS ARE SO BAD THIS, WORST OPPONENTS EVER!" You and Shuichi chuckle at his mishaps as Ouma turns his in-game mic on, screaming with the worst sound quality at these poor players who were just playing the game like how they should. 

The night went on like that, Shuichi being on the receiving end of what Kokichi called "friendly-fire" and random players falling victim to Kokichi's ear-rattling mic-screaming. All in all? Super successful game night. 

word count: 484 words

SORRY THIS IS SO SHOrt I SHOULD HAVE PROBABLY LEARNED MORE ABT THE GAME TO MAKE IT LONGER SOSEPJG AAAA ENJOY ANYWAY IM RELEaSING A BUNCH OF STUFF TONITE AND TMRW THO OIGSHOHGIS

ily yall