Chapter 4: Kaiju Busters

Giyu: So, which multiverse are we going to continue?

Kai: Oh, we'll be moving onto a new one.

Hina: Oh, what is it?

Kai: Is about Kaijus.

Gauma: Kaiju? It's just like the one we fought.

Kai: You're right, but the kaijus in this one are different from the one you faces as Dynazenon.

Koyomi: So, the kaijus are different from the one we faces?

Kai: Yes, so, let's start.

(episode starts with earth being a blue planet)

Hinawa: Is that, Earth?

Kai: Yes, from the view in space, it's beautiful.

Tokoha: It's indeed beautiful.

Chrono: Yeah, it's just like Cray.

Narrator: Earth, also known as, The Blue Planet, it brings peace of humanity, fire, water, earth and air, brings forth in the earth's spirit.

(then shows humans walking peacefully around the earth)

Narrator: But, unknown to them, a living peace, is about to end.

(then the sea starts to erupt and Bemular appeared and roared)

Civilian: What is that?!

(then Bemular roared and gone on land and use the beam to destroy the land and the civilians starts to run)

Yomogi: So that's what the different Kaiju looks like.

Kai: That's the Space Monster, Bemular, it came from space and crash on the sea.

Narrator: Monsters, they ravage on earth causing havoc, chaos and destruction.

Izuku: Destruction?! They came to Earth and cause destruction?!

Kai: Yeah.

Osaka: That's horrible.

(then Eleking arriving and use the crescents blade to destroy the buildings)

Momoka: Oh, it's an eel.

Kai: That's the Space Monster, Eleking, it's the same as Bemular, but it was use by aliens.

(then Arstron and Bemstar appeared and use the magma ray and the bemstar beam)

Eve: Are those kaijus as well?

Kai: Yes, they're the Violent Monster, Arstron and the Great Space Monster, Bemstar.

(then Verokron and Vakishim appears and use the missiles and the vulcan fire to destroy the building)

Tsugumi: They must be kaijus as well?

Kai: They're are, but they're called Terrible-Monsters, the Missile Terrible-Monster, Verokron and the One Horned Terrible-Monster, Vakishim.

Junko: They're quite scary.

(then Mukadender and Birdon appears and destroys the forest)

Iida: Are those two kaijus as well?!

Kai: Yeah, they're the Super Ability Monster types, the Centipede Monster, Mukadender and the Volcano Bird Monster, Birdon.

(then Nova and Roberuga appeared and destroy the city)

Saki: Hey, are those saucer?!

Kai: Yeah, they're called Saucer Beast, Nova and Roberuga.

(and the civilians cause the minus energy to summon Hoe and Crescent and cause havoc)