Chapter 33

(Y/n) POV)

'What the hell am I looking at?' A vine of bones wrapped around Gaara's sand, the bone guy who is apparently someone who showed up after the fact, made a giant spear like thing of bones on his left hand.

Gaara: "Ultimate Defense: Shukaku's Shield!" Bone guy strikes the sand who I'm guessing is Shukaku, he slowly pushes his way through the ultimate defense of Gaara until the bone cracks, then shatters."

Bone Guy: "It's hard."

Gaara: "I gathered minerals with great hardness from the ground, applied pressure with chakra and mixed them into the sand. You... that unusual jutsu... It's the kekkei genkai, right?"

Bone Guy: "The Kaguya Clan... The ability which now only I possess."

Gaara: "The last one of the clan, eh? Then it'll die out here today."

Bone Guy: "Indeed, that might happen. Due to sickness, my body will not last so long... But, the clan will not die out. Besides I'm not alone."

Gaara: "Not alone, you said?"

Bone Guy: "That's right. As an existence shouldering one part of Lord Orochimaru's ambition... I will remain inside Lord Orochimaru's soul for all eternity."

Gaara: "Orochimaru's brainwashing, huh? You're a pitiful guy." Gaara starts to sink the bone guy into his sand, making like a whirlpool of sand. "I'll sink and confine you 200 meters into the ground. By the pressure of the sand stuck to your body, you'll soon be unable to move, not even a finger.

Lee: "You did it! This time for sure you did it."

'Lee's tempting fate.'

Bone Guy: "Dance... Bracken Dance!" Bones begin to pierce up through the sand then towards Lee, until the entire ground was covered in bones. Lee and Gaara were floating on sand while I stood on one of the bones like a tree branch.

Lee: "Thanks for saving me... Being able to do something like this; very impressive."

Gaara: "All I did was ride the sand I'm always controlling. You just have to know how you use it. He was a persistent guy, but this is the end. He won't ever come out again."

Lee: "R-Right."

Gaara: "I can't go on... We're getting off."

'Gaara's out of chakra. This isn't good.'

Bone Guy: "It isn't brainwashing! That person... Lord Orochimaru understands me! What do you guys know?!"

'Move!' Bone guy goes to kill Gaara as I flicker in front of him, I quickly unsheathe my katana and pierce him through the heart. "Rest in peace."

Lee: "(Y/n)!"

"Lee. Why. Are. You. Here." Lee gulps as I glare at him.

Lee: "W-Well... Ummm. Y-You see..." I begin chuckling.

"Don't worry about it."

Gaara: "Those wounds... how are you moving?"

"I don't know myself. What I do know is that I have to find Naruto. Do you know which way he went?" Lee points off in the direction of where Naruto supposedly left in.

Lee: "Naruto ran off that way after Sasuke. Be careful (Y/n), we don't know when your wounds will stop you."

"I'll make it in time. Oh and Gaara, you owe me later." I grin at him before jumping off through the bone trees.

(3rd POV)

Naruto eventually tracked Sasuke down to the Final Valley.

Naruto: "Sasuke!" Sasuke stood on top of Madara's stone statue while Naruto stood on top of Hashirama's stone statue. "Sasuke!" Sasuke begins to walk away. "Are you going to run away from me?!" That causes Sasuke to freeze in place, then slowly turn around, curse mark activated.