Chapter 2

(Y/n) POV)

I sigh as I tie my headband around my forehead. Today's the day huh? Dad already left, said he had a meeting with the hokage. I walk out of the house a piece of toast hanging from my mouth, my new katana on my hip.

Entering the classroom I sigh and then my face meets the floor.

Ino/Sakura: "I win!" I groan from the floor standing up after a second.

"Did you really have to knock me over?" I say glaring at the two causing them to shrink back.

Ino/Sakura: "Sorry (Y/n)!" I sigh sitting down.

Naruto: "M-morning Sakur-"

Sakura: "Out of my way!" She throws Naruto to the ground. "M-morning Sasuke-kun. Mind if I sit next to you?" Ino walks over and they start arguing over who's gonna sit next to Sasuke. I sigh standing up and taking the seat for myself, katana resting in my lap. I look over to Sasuke and nod a little, he nods back it's as close as I'll get to a thank you. Naruto then jumps on the desk his face inches from Sasuke's. The guy in the desk in front of Sasuke bumps Naruto. What happened next can only be explained in one sentence, 

"What the fuck?" I smirk slightly then begin laughing as they gag, "Since when were you a couple?!" I ask my laughter getting louder as Sasuke punches my shoulder.

Sasuke: "We aren't a couple and I'm not gay!" I stop laughing when I notice the rage building in the fangirls. Iruka walks in shortly after the pummeling Naruto received.

Iruka: "From here on, you'll be in squads of three and carry out your missions under your Jonin teachers." Teams of three huh, interesting. "Now then, next is Team Seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha." I feel bad for ya Sasuke. "Next is Team Eight, Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame." So a team full of trackers, neat. "Team ten, Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji akimichi." I don't have anything to say about that, the only good part is Shikamaru's smarts. Wait a minute, I feel forgotten.

"Um Iruka-sensei, did you forget about me?" 

Iruka: "No I didn't, you'll be swapping  between teams since there's an uneven number."

"Who will I start with?"

Iruka: "We'll start you off with Team Seven." I nod resting my head on the desk.

Naruto: "Iruka-sensei! Why does an exceptional student like me have to be in the same group as a slug like Sasuke?!" Sakura gets pissed at that.

Iruka: "Sasuke has the second best grades of the graduates. Naruto you're at the bottom. To balance it out we put the two of you in the same team." I sigh zoning out for a bit.

Sasuke: "Just don't get in my way, loser." Naruto is less than pleased.

Naruto: "Hey, what did you say?!"

Sasuke: "You want to fight, loser?"

"Trash talk second best, really?" Sasuke scowls at me as I smirk.

Iruka: "In the afternoon, I'll introduce you to your Jonin teachers. You're dismissed until then!" I leave pretty quickly to not get trampled again by fangirls.

I walk into a room that I thought I'd be alone in, I was wrong. I see an angry Sasuke tied up on the ground with tape over his mouth.

"Do you want help or?" My question was answered as Sasuke escaped his confinements

Sasuke: "Where's Naruto?" He demanded more than asked.

"Um I don't know but if you're here than Naruto probably transformed to look like you to talk to Sakura so that's where I'd start." He nods and rushes out the room, that was interesting.