"Yeah?"

"I'll take you exploring?" He says and drops his towel and I quickly turn around. "Hey, nothing you haven't seen before." he chuckles.

"Hero!" I say still turned around from him facing his door.

"Come on, turn around I got boxers on." he chuckles and I turn around slowly.

"Anyways, did you hear me?" he asks pulling black jeans on.

"Exploring?"

"Yeah, my mum said you'd wanted to go and that you were going."

"Yeah, she lied because I was gonna sit inside here all day." I giggle.

"Oh, cool." he says and I nod and slowly turn around and walk towards the door to ignore the sexual and awkward tension between us.

"Wait!" he says and I turn around again as he places a white shirt over his head. "Sorry about last night, I was just really looking forward to laying down with you." he sighs.

Oh, trust me hero, I feel the exact same way.

"It's okay. I wanted to too, believe me." I sigh into a slight laugh.

"We shouldn't have to do this, Jo.." he says gently walking closer to me.

I turn my head slightly to the side and swallow the lump in my throat, "ye-yeah I know. We shouldn't." I sigh.

He's right, we both wanna be with each other but we can barely be friends if we tried. He's right again, we shouldn't have to go through this shit. It's exhausting.

"I know, Jo. You don't understand how hard is it to avoid you or act like I dislike you." he admits.

"You don't understand how hard it is to hide you or hide my feelings." I admit and his eyes widen.

"See this is what I mean, I had to fucking hide in your closet Jo?" he says and I nod my head slowly.

"I know Hero,"

"You couldn't sleep in bed with me because she was staying here, you had to look for your dress in my room so she couldn't see. See what I mean Jo." he says and walks to his dresser and folds a pair of jeans on his bed and places them in there.

"Hero, I know but you know, I know, this." I point back and forth between us. "Can't be anything and we both know that." I say then quickly want to slam my head into the wall realizing the way I said that sounded terrible.

"No fucking shit Jo! Didn't notice." He says and sits on the edge of his bed, placing his face in his hands on his lap.

"I-I'm gonna go..find something to do." I say a little upset that he got upset with me.

"Damn, I'm sorry Jo." He jumps up as I turn around to walk out of the room and he walks to me.

He puts his hands around my waist and brings our bodies close. "I'm sorry I got upset with you, just this whole thing it's bothering the fuck out of me and-" I cut him off by gently kissing him.

"It's okay, it's stressing me out too but what can we do?"

"Let's just find something to do," Hero says and pulls his hands off my waist and paces out of the room leaving me in there.

I don't follow him out into the main entrance instead I go upstairs and into the guest room.

He's always in a mood and his mood changes so fast, I don't know what his problem is.

For staying in my room laying down on the bed watching netflix and reading books for the past two hours, I hear a knock at my door and I don't say anything and Hero walks in.