And because you wasted your time meditating. Suddenly your family just crossed your mind. How are they, do they still care about me? You miss your older brother who is constantly with you whenever you have a problem. You also miss your mother who always takes care of you.

When you feel something damp on your cheek you immediately wipe it. You didn't even feel that you were already crying over those that come to your mind. Instead of being thrilled with what is happening around you, you feel miserable about your family. You're moreover grateful that the boys are here to boost you disregard everything.

Your feelings are disturbing. Everything seemed to confuse you. The first minute, you're acting like a teenager in love and now you're having a terrible dilemma. Great.

A knock jolted your sobbing. You wiped the remains of your tears that stained your rosy cheeks and fixed your current frame right now. You simply aimed that the person who knocked doesn't recognize you've been crying. Since it took you a while to open the door. The person on the other side of it, thumped the door furthermore, hoping someone would answer.

When you opened it, you were greeted by a good-looking young man labeled Kim Taehyung. He left his fist in the air that should have been used to knock again when the door opened immediately.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you—" He was mentioning wanting to be with you but paused when he saw your cheeks were stained with dry tears. "Are you okay?" He asked with a hint of worry in his voice. His brows furrowed and his palm was on your cheeks, eyeing you closely.

You didn't want to say the reason why you were crying since you didn't want someone to pity you for your situation right now. So you merely nodded but it seems like he didn't believe it.

"Why are you crying?" He asked while wiping the remaining tears on your cheeks. His thumb softly brushed away the result of your sadness. "Is there something bothering you?" He caressed your cheeks gradually with his thumb.

"No," you softly responded as you shook your head multiple times. "I was just feeling homesick, that's all." You forecasted that there was no explanation in concealing this since you were familiar with Taehyung.

Taehyung moved his hands from your delicate face to your soft brown hair. "Want to talk about it, if you prefer?" He softly asked while caressing your hair. You nodded as he guided you back inside your room. It's considerable that Taehyung was here to be with you, you needed someone to talk to.

Once you both sat on the smooth mattress, he kept asking if you were okay, if you were fine to be alone when they're gone and you practically nodded at each question of him. When you glanced at his complexion, you saw something there.

He looked like he was hesitating to say something. His dark brows slightly furrowed and his lips sealed in a tight line. Even his eyes were looking around in the different sections of your room.

"Uh, is it okay if I wish to... hug you?" His deep voice sounded so soothing that his ears were also turning into a deep shade of red. "I mean if you don't want, it's okay."

"It's alright. I needed some comfort anyways." You smiled once his intimidating face lit up like a light bulb that had its switch pressed.

When you made sure that it was okay for him to hug you, he immediately goes for it. He was also looking for a warm comfort that would go perfectly to him, and that is you. You're like this person who came to his life then many things happened.

As soon as his warm body enveloped you. You wanted to cry again, to feel all those negative ideas in your mind; removed. His hug was comforting, it certainly did help your mind ease at the moment.