You took a lot of courage so you can speak. "It's okay." You smiled. Jin and the others turn to you. Even Jimin who was busy playing stopped his tracks. "I feel safer like this." You glanced at everyone who had their eyes widened. Did you announce something that wasn't supposed to be said?

"Really?" Jungkook asked, his doe-like eyes still enlarged. "You feel stable when you're around us?" He wished you would agree on what he inquired. If you did, he would nuzzle you tightly and the kidnapping situation will be long forgotten.

You hummed in response. Everybody's face filled with light just by you humming. It's like you're a golden reward that should be kept and cared for forever. You swear it's embarrassing when everybody's gaze went to you. Oh gosh, you wanted the ground to eat you and take you away from this situation.

"I'm touched by just a single hum." Jin clutches his shirt, pretending to have a crying circumstance. His head was no longer on your shoulder, he was simply looking at you.

That's it. This strange emotion you're presently feeling is confusing. It happens when one of them stares at you or one of them shares a moment with you. You don't know what this feeling is. And the boys don't comprehend it as well.

"Yes!" A voice exclaimed when the game screamed victory. You forgot that Jimin continued playing his video game and not minding the emotions in the room. "I won— why are you looking at me like that?"

Yoongi looks completely unbothered about what the others are doing. He was sipping on his drink and watching the moon from the window across him. Sometimes, he would even peek at you and smile to himself. He now thinks he's a weirdo.

Everybody was like that. Ever since you step onto the cold tiles of the flooring of this house. Everything changed. Even the heavy sentiments that were living here were gone. What could've it possibly mean?

Namjoon looked stressed out. "Just stop." He held the bridge of his nose, his brows knitted together. He was also sitting beside Yoongi on that black couch next to you.

Taehyung; on the other hand, glances at you with his deep, dreadful eyes. He's drowning for sure when he glances at that pretty brown eyes of yours. And that was one of the reasons why he decided on sitting right in front of you. He wanted to be closer to your frame.

"Come on, it's almost dinner time. I need to cook." Jin stood up from the couch and persuaded the boys to help him cook; well only most of them approved.

When all of you went out of the gaming room. You informed them that you would be staying in your room for a moment, while they will cook lunch. You were kind of feeling down now that they were all assigned to doing tasks. You being homesick decided to come back and make their direction to your brain again.

"Are you sure you don't prefer to assist us in the kitchen?" Jungkook inquired when you arrived at the door of your bedroom. "You can feel safer there."

"I'm convinced." You nodded then proceeded to twist the doorknob. "You should presumably go now. Jin might be looking for you. He'll go hysterical again." You laughed, remembering what happened last time when Jungkook went out, unclothed.

"Okay sure, princess." He smirked when he saw your eyes grow wide by the nickname he gave you. But before, you could register anything. He left the room with your cheeks deliberately heating up. Shit.

You unexpectedly remembered that one night with Yoongi. He called you the same thing as well. You opened the door as fast as you can before you released your held breath. And what was that feeling you encountered? The moving things in your stomach, your face heating up when one of the boys compliment you. What feeling is this?