9

The grieved roared as they turned the corner to the glade, the doors began to close.

"Look!"

"Look!"

"Go Elizabeth!"

"You've got this!"

She inched closer and closer as the doors closed and made it through just in time, falling on a couple of the boys.

"Ow.." She muttered opening her eyes, she fell on Isaac and Newt.

"What happened?" Minho said as the two boys under her pulled out allowing Jeff and Clint to examine the cuts all over her. 

"There's something, something wrong." She said hoarsely. 

She couldn't breath, not because of an anxiety attack but because she was tired. 

She pushed her body to limits she didn't know she could. 

That thrilled her, but it was also extremely tiring. 

So she passed out. 

"Get the stretcher!" Newt yelled to a couple gladers. 

They quickly ran and got a plank of wood shaped like an oval shape with places where you can hold. 

Isaac and Thomas slid her body on and she was carried to the med jack and taken to a separate room.

"She's just tired." Jeff listened to her pulse as Clint examined her for any deep wounds. 

"Are you sure?" Newt stood next to Thomas and Minho. 

"Yeah, Minho take the pack off of her please." Clint said placing aloe on a cut. 

Minho nodded and walked over to her, slowly lifting her head to get the buckle then carefully slipping it off. 

A gooey cylinder fell out which caught everyone's attention. 

"What is that?" Thomas picked it up. 

"I'm not sure." Minho looks at it, it was somehow still working and faintly beeping. 

"We have to wait till she wakes up." They face the sleeping girl on the table.

She was shifting a bit. 

-------

"I TOOK YOU IN!" Dr Ava Paige smacked her. 

"I CARED FOR YOU!" 

"DONT YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME." 

Elizabeth stared at her sobbing. 

"Mom, please.. I know you dont think that men are good because of dad but he treats me well!" She pleaded. 

"You will not talk to him again." 

"AM. I. CLEAR." She gripped her arm with a strength that seemed like she was going to break it.