6

She woke up yelling from another nightmare but this time she was all alone, staring into a rock wall just as the sky turns a mid-dark blue.

"When are these going to stop." She stuttered trying to regulate her breathing but she couldn't, it was as if she was dying. It was like her chest was closing up, she couldn't breath.

"What. What is happening?" She whined pulling her knees to her chest, and after sitting there for a moment it all went away.
The pain, the worry. The not being able to breath.

"Hey greenie, you ready for the day?" A smile formed on Minho's face as he peaked in, she was in the corner just crying. 

"Hey, hey what happened!" He yelled out opening the door and rushing in. 

"I don't know." She whispered as Minho picked her up and carried her out of the pit.

"Your alright." He mumbles pushing the hair out of her face.

"I couldn't breath, its like all the air around me vanished and there was this pain in my chest. It was horrible." 

Minho stared at her in  a look of reassurance. 

"Its okay, you wanna skip running today?" He sighed. 

"No, no I have to. I don't want anyone to know about this okay?" She begged. 

"But, you need to go to the med-jack at least tell Jeff. He wont tell." 

"Are you sure?" She bit her lip. 

"Yes, come on." He helps her get up as she attempts to look okay. 

They walk over to the med-jack quickly, Jeff was luckily there. 

"Whats going on?" He said approaching the two. 

"I don't know, I got her out of the pit. She was crying, saying her chest closed up, she couldn't breath, and she had pain in her chest." Minho said sitting her down in a chair.

"Hold on." Jeff said walking into a different room.

Elizabeth sat there just fidgeting with her hands. 

"You were having an anxiety attack." Jeff said walking back in. 

"What?" She tilted her head. 

"A lot of the greenies have it when they first come." 

"Is it going to continue happening?" She regretted saying. 

"Most likely." He shrugged. 

"Can I go running?" 

Jeff looked at his watch. 

"You better hurry, you've got 10 minutes." 

Elizabeth and Minho exchanged looks and ran out of there in a flash, they walked over to the weapons hut and Minho tossed her a pac. 

"We're gonna be running section 1 today." He said just as she finished strapping on the pac. 

Elizabeth nodded just as she slipped three knives. 

"Alright come on!" Minho ran out. 

She stood there biting her lip, and contemplating what the hell she's gonna do. 

Elizabeth shook her head and ran out to Frypan. 

"Took you long enough." Minho said throwing her a sandwich. 

She grabbed it and put it in her pac. 

"Race?" Minho said. 

"Let me think.." She began to run.