"Geez, women just shut your damn mouth and listen and next time don't forget who's the boss" she just waved her hand as if nothing and listened to me while munching on the bacons.

"That fucking parcel was a threat message from someone and they fucking dared to use daisy as a bait, I am going to the warehouse now and i want you to be with daisy all the time and no harm should come to her, drill this in your head IF A SINGLE SCRATCH COMES ON DAISY YOU ARE SOO DEAD".

She looked dead serious now and stood up and bowed her head and said "don't worry capo I won't let anyone harm daisy I will protect her with my life". "YOU BETTER FULL FILL YOUR DUTY OR OTHERWISE..."

I didn't have to complete my sentence to let her know the consequences, I walked to our room to wake daisy.

As I entered the my lips immediately curled upwards in a smile looking at my love sleeping peacefully, I thought to let her sleep a little longer and went inside the bathroom to take a shower, by the time I walked out of the shower daisy was awake and rubbing her eyes with her fist to get rid of tiredness.

DAISY'S POV

I woke up and looked around for xavier but he was nowhere seen, I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes to get rid of sleep. I heard the bathroom door open and looked up to see a semi naked xavier walking out.

He had his towel wrapped around his waist dangerously low where I could see his V line. His abs were on perfect display and the way his biceps flexed when he is wiping his hair.

Xavier's voice snapped me from the oogling session and I realised he must have seen me checking him out I blushed hard at this and covered my face with my hands.

"Princess you know you can look at me as much as you want, I'm only yours so you don't have to be shy about this and as much as I'm liking you checking me out I have a important work today so I have to go out" as I was about to interrupt him telling him I can't stay alone here he continued, "and don't worry you won't be alone and Amelia is here to give you company while I will be out".

(A similar dress worn by xavier)

"So, give me a minute then we can go to have our breakfast". With this being said, xavier walked inside and went to get dressed, I also went to the bathroom and did my business and washed my hands and brushed my teeths, by the time I came out xavier got dressed in a black shirt and blue jeans and black shoes, his hair was perfectly combed.

As soon as I came out, xavier kissed me and held my hand and took me the kitchen where Amelia was munching on something, as soon as she saw us coming she immediately ran towards us and gave me a bear hug, I giggled at her antics but neither less I hugged her back.

We soon ate our breakfast and then xavier kissed my lips and told me to stay safe I smiled at this and waved after him.

HELLO GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW'S THE CHAPTER? PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENTS TO LEMME KNOW ABOUT IT. AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR.

THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗