Choices: Midorima x Reader x Akashi

"Shin-chan! I'm bored" You called to your childhood friend. Midorima turned around to face you and pushed his glasses up with his fingers. "Go do something else then." He called back, annoyed you disturbed him during basketball practice. You were currently watching the Teiko Basketball team play and were waiting for Midorima to walk home since you lived next to each other.

You continued watching your green haired childhood friend as he was crush. You watched from the bleachers, mostly paying attention to Midorima and not noticing the red head captain watching you.

"Shin-chan! Do you know what tomorrow is?" You asked as you walked home with Midorima. "It is a bad day for Cancers and (Zodiac/Sign) is in the last spot. Be careful tomorrow. But, it also said to do something special tomorrow." Replied Midorima. You frowned a little because Midorima had forgotten your birthday. "Thanks for the warning, Shin-chan." you said with a sad smile.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

You ran to school, late because you had forgot to set your alarm. You sighed to yourself because you knew your birthday wasn't going to be a great one. Making it to your class barely on time, you slumped down on your seat exhausted. Midorima was already in his seat with his lucky item of a rose in his hand. Still sad about him forgetting, you looked away to only meet eyes with the emperor.

"Good morning, (L/N)." said Akashi as he watched you. You smiled softly before replying," Good morning, Akashi." The sensei walked in and class started without a hitch.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

You had a pretty bad birthday. First, while you were flipping through your notebook, you had gotten a paper cut on your writing hand. Also, you tripped when walking to the front of the class to do an example. Many other incidents also occurred. But, you have finally lasted until Basketball practice.

You headed towards the gym, only to be stopped when hearing your childhood friend in an empty classroom. Quietly walking, you stood by the door to see inside of the room. You peeked inside to see Midorima, blushing and girl from the year above talking to each other. Listen in, you heard the words you wished were directed to you. "U-um, (Ramdom/Girl/Name), Will you go out with me?" Said Midorima.

You backed away from the classroom and ran away in not particular direction. Tears slipped down your face and your broken heart throbbed as you fled. You ran by the gym where the emperor noticed the usually cheerful girl run with tear on her face. He instantly rushed out to follow you.

You knew this would happen. Midorima has always liked older women and has always thought you as a little sister. You ran into the infirmary and jumped into one of the bed. Making yourself into a small cocoon with the blanket, you blocked yourself out of the real world and drowned yourself in tears.

You did not hear the click of the door opening and Akashi walking in to see the cocoon. "(L/N), Are you in here?" Called Akashi. "I command you to reveal yourself." He demanded looking at the unmoving cocoon. You pulled off the blanket with teary eyes and looking horrible.

"What do you want, Akashi?" You asked, wanting to finish this quickly to get back to your cocoon. "Why are you crying, (L/N)?" Akashi asked, wiping your tear stained face with his red handkerchief. Your tears started up again and your shoved your face into the pillow to hide yourself. While you are bawling your eyes out, a big hand reached your to pet your hair. Comforting you, Akashi sat with you in the infirmary until you felt better.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

You arrived at school the next day and headed to your seat. Midorima was holding his lucky item, but for some reason, his fingers weren't taped. School went normally and it was soon time for basketball pratice. You sat down in your regular spot and watched the pratice. Instead of watching your green haired friend, you're eyes were following the short red head.

After practice, you headed to Midorima since he was walking you home. The walk home was an awkward silence. "Hey (F/N), what do you do if you get rejected? N-not that I wanted to know." questioned Midorima. Wait.

Rejected?

Midorima got Rejected?

You were lost for word. You had a chance, a low one, but Midorima, the adorable Tsun Tsun, was not dating anyone.

All the sudden, a large limousine drove up next to you and the window slid down. Akashi looked over to you and called," (F/N) get in." You looked back and forth between the two.

Would you choose the green tsun who you like, but probably doesn't like you back or the red emperor who likes you, but you think of as a friend?

Requested by sania_putri

Hello all! I am sorry for OOC characters. Geez, writing when you are sick is not a good idea. Everything get messed up in your brain and you forget good ideas. Anyways, Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
~Mochi2244 (currently very sleepy)