I am the mother of the child!!

Start from the beginning

The only thing both they didn't observe in the restaurant was that Jin glaring at them who came to the same restaurant with Ken on his invitation!!

***

"How's life with your husband?"

"That's good.." jin faintly smiled...

"...and what about you?" Ken shrugged and smiled...

"It's going on Jin..."

"You look pale and tired.. I don't see that energitic and cheerful person that I knew before..." Ken said as a matter of fact and tight lipped as if he is disappointed..jin laughed off for the comment..

"Ken.. now I have more responsibilities... I need to take care of my family.
Sometimes business too jn the absence of Jungkook.. probably that stress is a bit evident to you on my face...that's it..." Ken looked at him as if he doesn't believe it...

"Jin! Are you happy with your life?" Jin astounded with the question shooted by Ken! He teared up with the question but he didn't want to give in!!

"What do you mean Ken? I am absolutely happy...what is there that can make me unhappy? A loving husband, a lovely child and an affectionate father-in-law...I have no void in my life.. it's a life that one can dream of..." Ken gasped loudly...

"Enough Jin...all your words are coming from the tip of your tongue although what you say might be truth...you seem to having the lack of confidence to handle even  your personal problems at this point of time!! As a psychology professor, I am good at face reading and body language! And I get about things of you in that way, without you utter a single word...
I clearly understand that you are missing something in your life, although I don't know what it is......" Ken said the words, looking into jins eyes firmly...

"But Ken....."

"Look jin... I feel that you should again start working...If tou are interested, I will update about the vacancies in the universities here in Seoul!  Because, you are absolutely a qualified professional and naturally a very good teacher! When you enter your profession again, you will become that old Jin who is confident in everything! Leave the business to your husband.. he will manage in the way he managed it in your absence.. don't stress your self in all those things so much..." Jin didn't seem convinced ....

"Trust me Jin, even today, your old students keep visiting the university to meet you since they cannot contact you over your phone!.. I know that you have changed your phone number long ago... They share their experiences as your students! You have that power of motivating and inspiring people.." jin eyes shine in tears which came with all those happy memories he had back then as a teacher... suddenly he concentrated on his left into the corner, since he could see a couple of familiar figures!!

"I may not be able to give you a solution to your personal problems.. but I can surely say  that you can and handle things well when again once you accumulate confidence in your professional life..." Ken surprised when he realised that Jin is not listening to him but staring at someone in a condition that cannot be described as shock or surprise or angry! Jin eyes are filled with anger and tears!!

******

Jin is in his pajamas.. he served supper to his family members an hour ago..

As usual he had no appetite!
Therefore he had some milk and came to his bed making sure that Joy is slept off.. he picked one of his favourite book and started reading...he is unable to concentrate on the words... But he wanted to forget what he had seen today in the restaurant!!

Jungkook was all smiling and sitting close to Lisa! He murmured something in her ears too!! After that, She smiled at him back and said something!! He couldn't here them since the distance was more just like the distance that got inevitably created between him and Jungkook after Lisa entered their lives recently!!

What is his life!! Where is he being led to? Is this the life he dreamed of and left his Job as a teacher and came back with Jungkook along with his son and Papa? How much more he has to ensure in his life? Feeling somuch of agony, jin frustratedly closed the book and gasped while keeping his spectacles down...he recalled the report of his condition of not having the fertility chances...eyes  became wet again.. but he tried to brush off the feeling since he promised Joy for the same....

He leaned on the pillow and tried to sleep by switching off the light, and suddenly heard the noise of Jungkook entering their bedroom!! He didn't want Jungkook to now that he hasn't slept!! He pressed his eyes tightly...but Jungkook knows that his husband is not slept!! This is not the first time!! It's been almost days together that they are living like strangers  in this bedroom after Jin met Lisa in the restaurant!!

But Jungkook is not worried about that! He is worried about Jin's health! He is worried about Jin's condition of not being able to become a parent again which is causing jin an immeasurable pain! Jungkook wants to console his love.. he wants to take him into his embrace and tell him that it's okay! He wants to tell him that Joy is enough for them fir this life! But can he say that? Especially when Jin knows that Joy is the son of...... Does he really deserve Jin?? Jungkook sat next to Jin and caressed his hair softly and lovingly!! He then bent down and kissed on jins forehead making Jin flinch a bit!!

But making him surprised, Jin opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook and asked after a long time...

"How was the day with Lisa?"

*****

This might be or might not be a filler... But this chapter was needed dears...😁😁