My love for the beast💜Part 23

Start from the beginning

"I missed you guys" Jungkook said and shed his tears. Taehyung immediately went behind Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook heavily blushed at the gesture.All introduced and had their snacks.

After 30 minutes

Now everyone is sitting in the library. Yes, it is king personal library. And Taehyung wanted to have this meeting here because, no one can hear anything from here. It is the safest place.

"Son, wise elder will be coming late. He have some business in the Draco city. Also he said, you can start this meeting because he already know who that Alpha is" Mr. Kim said.

"Ok father, then I will start this meeting" Taehyung said.

"Son, tell us everything that you know about that Alpha. Do not hide anything from us" Mr. Jeon said.

"Don't worry father. I will" Taehyung said and stood up from his place. He pecked Jungkook lips lovingly and

"Don't freak out or imagine anything ok...I AM HERE FOR YOU" Taehyung said to Jungkook. Jungkook blushed and nodded his head.

Below will be Taehyung explanations.

Everyone please listen to me carefully. If you want to ask me anything, ask.

So as I said before, that alpha and HIS mate is in our friends group. But it's not you guys🥰 except us we have Yugyeom, Lisa, Kai and Bogum. You guys already said its Yugyeom kai or Bogum Lisa. But it's not Yugyeom Kai or Bogum Lisa. Its.............

BOGUM & KAI

(SURPRISE💖Finally revealed! Hope you guys like my surprise 💜😉)

"What?" All our shouted at the same time. But Taehyung and Jungkook parents just sitting silently and listening to Taehyung talk.

"Calm down guys" Taehyung said and laughed at his friends reaction.

"What are you saying Tae????how it can be????" Jimin said.

"Yes, they are not even mates. Then how?" Jin said and looked at Taehyung.

"Who said they are not mates. They are the destinatted mates. Bogum and Kai." Taehyung said.

"Ok, they are mates!!! WAIT WHAT?" JHope shouted. All looked shockingly at Taehyung.

"Oh god its confusing. Then what about Yugyeom and Lisa. They are their mates right....then how Bogum and Kai is mate" yoongi asked Taehyung.

Taehyung was about to reply, but Mr. Jeon voice stopped him.

"Don't tell me!!!don't tell me he used them!!!" Mr. Jeon said with fear.

"Yes father, what you are saying is true. He is using that book."Taehyung said and both parents are now shaking lightly.

"Hmm, can you please explain to us clearly. I don't get it" Namjoon said. Mr. Kim stood up and started to explain.

"This is all happening only because of that book. That book is banned very long time ago. That book created by our lord Bahamut to help people. But because of some dragon selfishness and Greediness, it made them to ban the book and the book kept in the library with a spell. So no one can approach and take that book.

So when this book was banned, we sent a many guards to collect all the copy of this book from the all dragon cities. But one particular witch, got the cure for the spell that is used to protect the original book.