My love for the beast💜Part 20

Next Day (April 21)

Jin woke up earlier than usual, to prepare lunch boxes. As Taehyung said, he prepared 4 extra boxes with Taehyung blood in two of it. Jin put different dragon stickers on all lunch boxes.

Now all are eating their breakfast.

"Taehyung, i have prepared the lunch boxes as you told. And see this stickers, this I put it in all the boxes. It all different and you can see these two...these two are not added.." Jin said and Taehyung nodded his head.

"Thank you Jin. I have memorized these two box. And I will distribute the boxes. So give all the boxes to me."Taehyung said.

"Ok" Jin said. All ate their breakfast peacefully. And now all are getting ready for university.

Taekook

Now both are changing their dresses. Jungkook changed and Taehyung is buttoning his shirt.

"Tae, what Jin not added in those particular two boxes and what added in our boxes?" Jungkook asked confused. Tae turned his head and looked at Jungkook. His breath hitched and his dragon took control immediately.

"Come here" V said in his deep voice

"Come here" V said in his deep voice. Jungkook startled when he heard his Royal alpha V voice. Jungkook immediately obeyed and went near V. V immediately grabbed Jungkook by his waist and pulled him closer. Jungkook put his hands in V chest.

"Where do you think you are going wearing that and showing what's mine to others" V said and tightened his grip around Jungkook waist. Jungkook started getting into his omega mood. Jungkook looked down and pouted at his Alpha.

"A-am not showing anything...I am covered everything" Jugkook said confused.

"I didn't mean that." V said and grabbed Jungkook butt and

"The pant that you are wearing, showing every curves and your thick thighs baby..." V said and looked into Jungkook eyes. Jungkook blushed furiously and hid his face in V chest. V grabbed Jungkook hair and pulled Jungkook face infront of him and kissed his omega possesively. Jungkook struggled a lot to keep up with V. His lungs needed its air to breath. He hit his Alpha chest and tried to break the Kiss.

V bit Jungkook lips hard and sucked it last time and broke the kiss. V looked at Jungkook. He is breathing heavily, lips are swollen and his bottom his lip is slightly bleeding. V smirked and pecked Jungkook lips and

"Now can you go and change your dress for Alpha and then alpha will answer you" V asked and Jungkook nodded his head and changed his dress to