Useless You Are/Traitor?

A/N: It's been a while huh? Yeah, I'm really busy, I'm kinda (Really) rusty don't mind meh. Haven't written in a minute, so sorry if this chap's ass :)

Scene Change

I wonder if that person finally understands what her role is and how vital it is? Having come in at 3rd place during my 200-meter dash, I quietly waited for Horikita to finish up with her contest and return.

Horikita: ( Uhuh, of course, it's coming.)

"Horikita. Do you understand the gist of Sudou's situation?".

Ryuuen: Kuku, what were you expecting from a damn mutt. Strayed away so easily.

Sudo: Yes, like you, when your little buddies beat the fuck outta you huh?

Ryuuen: Kuku, oh that would be a good one, but it seems everything that comes out of your mouth is just fucking stupid or wrong, fucking mutt.

Albert: Mhmm.

Ibuki: What are you doing idiot?

Ryuuen: Kuku, are you an idiot? It's going to show up soon anyway, I'm not gonna go out of my way to hide this stupid shit, I can't wait to see it, see what he was thinking anyway.

Katsuragi: That huh? I really need to see it too, still sounds bizarre to me?

Kanzaki: And wha-

Shibata: Kanzaki, the gimmick's over, this happens every day, they're not going to tell us, just forget it, they said it'll be shown soon.

Kouenji: Ah, he couldn't have given you all a bigger hint than that, truly astounding how perfect I am, and how stupid you are. If the video will be shown, then it means T-re-

Sakayanagi: Fufu, stay quiet will you? Don't go ruining the fun, It'll be a grand reveal!

Kouenji: Rudely interrupting me like that, and then asking a request of me? 

Sakayanagi: Fufu, are you saying these people are worth your time and knowledge?

Ryuuen: Oh both of you just shut up already and keep the video going.

"His leadership was questioned and he came to realize what a disappointment he is before running away"."...well, roughly speaking".

Sudo: ( And I was just slowly regaining confidence too...)

"Why are you here? Surely you won't ask me to go bring Sudou-kun back".

Sudo: ( HE DID THAT TOO!? Oh my God, did Suzune did anything for me out of her own free will!?)

"If you already know, don't ask. It's almost lunch break, isn't your power needed here?"."I don't get it. There are other people you could rely on. There's no way I could possibly bring him back, right?".

Sakayanagi: Fufu, the class D leader is quite, dense.

Horikita: ( So he really just wanted me to gain my own weapon, no wait! He just wanted me to gain another pawn so he gets out of the picture, didn't he?! How do we not know what he's thinking, when we know what he's thinking! Gugh, annoying.)

Is she seriously saying that? That was what I thought but she probably being serious. She hasn't realized at all yet that Sudou is looking at her as a member of the opposite sex.

Horikita: (Okay? I am a member of the opposite sex, why would he not look at me as a female if I am a female?)

Sudo: (no-no nooo, she didn't say anything, why? What's happening now?)