Johnny and his Ste-Sister*

I would be finishing summer vacation as a poor man.

Class D: Didn't we all?

Did these guys plan on buying individual gifts?

Ike: Oh it's that time, while looking gloomy, presumably missing his friend.

If this were a close friend's birthday, that'd be one thing.
But none of my friends were close with Inogashira.

Random: Ooh, he called them friends again!

Isn't it all right if the guys just pool their points and buy her one present?

Random: It is the perverted trio is it not? Probabaly thought this would get them more liked or something.

In that case, we should be able to buy her a proper gift, even if it's just 500 points, I proposed.
I thought Yamauchi would agree to that, but apparently, his financial situation was dire.

Sakayanagi: Yamauchi? Who is that? I don't see him here, why is that?

Ryueen: KuKu, careful the dog might pounce on you.

Sakayanagi: His owner might disown him then, fufu.

He was just barely scraping by, living a life of poverty.
We had been awarded 8,700 private points at the start of August.

Random: That's gotta suck.

Compared to an average high schooler's allowance, that was a little unsatisfactory, but you could get by on it if you were smart.
Fortunately, the school provided a free meal plan, and water was free.
So, if you were frugal, it was possible to get by without spending a single yen.
Still, most students ran out of money once the end of the month approached, just like when we'd started school there and received 100,000 points in that first month.

If people had money, they liked to spend it.
In the end, all three of them agreed with my proposition.
We decided to go out and buy the present together.

Scene Change

 As I felt the boiling heat on my skin, I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "

But ... why is Kikyou-chan not here?!
Huh, Ayanokouji?!
She's the most important person!" shouted Ike.
The first thing out of Ike's mouth when we met was his concern regarding Kushida's absence.

Kushida fake smiled.

I wished he wouldn't turn to me for an explanation.
I wasn't in charge of Horikita and Kushida's schedules. "

Kushida: Haha, I'm sorry Ayanokoji-kun.

Try to calm down.

Kushida:(You bitch, don't you ignore me!)

Remember, Kushida never said that she'd go with us."
Kushida had seemingly invited her other girlfriend's shopping, rather than spend time with a bunch of overheated boys. "
I'm not convinced!
If Kikyou-chan isn't here, there's no point!"
Ike shouted. "

Girls: Pervert.

Ike: HE-Hey, that was in the past!

Now I have to shop for a present I don't even care about with a bunch of assholes!"
Yamauchi complained.
I understood why he wanted to shout, but it wasn't like I wanted to hang out with a bunch of dumb guys, either.

Randoms: OOF.

Ike/Sudo: Oh, wow. I mean we may have kind of treated you kind of unfairly, but that still hurts.