Ichinose v5 SS

It was not too far from the end of the Sports festival. In order to cheer for everyone, I stood in front of my classmates.

Ryuuen: Oh my god, not this cringy ass shit.

Kanzaki: Not everyone's a little-

Ichinose: Ignore him Kanzaki, don't worry about him.

"Everybody, do your best, hold on just a little bit more!"

I shouted while I raised my fist, and everybody replied me with energetic shouts and raising their hands.

Looking at everyone, I was convinced we would obtain victory. We had almost the first place of the first years in the bag. But we shouldn't be careless. We need to effectively accumulate points in order to ensure our victory. This is our Class B's true goal. I'm just joking.

Ryuuen: I can't wait to see what's left of your so-called spirit by the end of this year, kuku.

Kanzaki: Oh you-...

Ryuuen: Cat got your tongue? Kuku.

"Well, let's go Ichinose. Next it's going to be the mixed three-legged race."

"OK!"

Ryuuen: So enthusiastic, god it's disgusting.

Shibata-kun and I went together to the field. No matter who the opponent is, we only need to fight by going all-out. But seeing an unexpected person, I stopped walking for an instant.

Sakayanagi: Fufu, I wonder who that would be.

Ichinose: ( Oh no, no no wait, I'm okay, the thoughts aren't about that. Righttt?)

"What happened Ichinose?"

"Oh, I have just seen Kikyo-chan. I want to go and greet her."

Kushida: Oh, heh thanks Honami!

Ichinose: Ehm, eto, well, of course, it's normal to greet friends.

While saying this, I pointed to two people who were walking in front of us. They were the Class D student Kushida Kikyo-san and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun. Although I didn't tell Shibata-kun, my eyes weren't looking at Kikyo but at Ayanokouji-kun.

Ryuuen: Kuku, oh! So you do still have a brain, I'm glad, when did you lose it exactly?

Sakayanagi: Fufu, who said she was looking at him because she thought he was more than what he portrayed? What if she developed a little crush, fufu.

Ichinose blushed but quickly recomposed herself, well-tried as best she could:W-what? Just keep watching, don't insinuate false rumors like that, please.

During this sports festival, I secretly remembered the results of his competitions. His performance was average. But I sensed something from it.

Ryuuen: Kuku, I win this time loli, although, hmmm. ( He would do something like that, make her fall in love with him, control her class? Hm, would she choose him over her class though, that is the question.)

Sakayanagi: Fufu. ( For now, that is.)

Having seen his tricks and demeanor in the last exam in the ship, and all of his actions until now, my impression of "ordinary student you can find everywhere" of him began to change.

Kanzaki: ( So she really knew, she didn't lie about that, that's good. Now if all that other stuff she said about him helping us is true, and if he just gets rid of the blackmailing, then class D is no threat or is Horikita actually a threat, ughh this is causing me a headache.)