Yamagod clowned?

Yamauchi didn't seem to care that he was completely trash-talking me.

Horikita sighed: Why are we watching him?

I had no room to criticize his goals, but he really needed to consider Sakura'sfeelings.

Airi: W-what? Oh, it's a-at that time?

"Look, I just think getting a confession of love from someone you can't see is scary," I replied.

Haruka: Confession? He confessed to you Airi?

Airi shyly nodded.

"Th-that's—"I wanted to get him to change his mind. With a confession of love, you had one shot. I figured that even Yamauchi shouldn't do it in a way that might leave him with regrets.

Ike:(Wait! So he got rejected, that was mentioned in the last video! How did I miss that!)

"There's still time. I think you should reconsider. That's why you wrote this letter, right?"Yeah, I suppose, but... Ugh, should I confess to Sakura in person?"Finally, the proper conclusion seemed to form inside Yamauchi's head.

Kanzaki: It's really just always him in these situations.

"Ayanokouji-kun?" Just then, I heard the faint sound of footsteps, and a voice called out to me."It's Sakura! I'm leaving the rest to you!" whispered Yamauchi. Panicked, he hung up. Well, there probably wasn't much else I could do at this point. All that was left was to hand over Yamauchi's letter."This is a coincidence, right?" Sakura asked."Kushida called you here, right?" Y-yes. She said that she needed to talk to me about something. She said it was important," Sakura replied meekly. She looked around, but of course, she could see no one but me."To tell you the truth, I asked Kushida for a favor. She called you out here for me," I said. Strictly speaking, that wasn't true, but I couldn't help it if Sakura got confused."You, Ayanokouji-kun? I-I see. That's a relief. I don't normally talk to Kushida-san, so I was worried I did something to make her angry." Sakura put her hand to her chest and sighed in relief. She no longer seemed anxious.

Kushida: You didn't have to be worried!

I decided to be direct."Even so, you're pretty early. It's still about half an hour before we were supposed to meet," I said.
"I was feeling anxious, so I came early." Sakura still looked flustered."But it was you, after all, Ayanokouji-kun. I'm really relieved."When she patted her chest, her expression became calmer.

Haruka: Whaaat did you do Kiypon? You didn't secretly confess and start dating did youuu?

"Uh, no I was just the middleman?"

"But why get Kushida's help, Ayanokouji-kun? If you want something, you could just ask me directly."Oh, um. About that. It's a complicated situation."A complicated situation?"How would I explain? I knew quite enough about the biological differences between men and women through my studies, but I had no practical knowledge whatsoever of romance.

Kei:( I can attest to that! I almost had a heart attack with that necklace!)

Ichinose: ( He had no idea what he was doing to me back then? It seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing? Could he have been as flustered as I was!?)

Ryuuen: Through your studies, you make it seem like your studies were something else, what's up with that, aren't you only good in "math" Mr 100?

"That's up to you to decide."

Also, the issue wasn't just our different genders. I had to factor in Sakura's personality and feelings, too.

Airi: AH! Eh, thank you Kiyotaka-kun.