Some V4.5 Scenes

"Special test." Those words would normally mean a written exam or some kind of athletic trial. However, at the Advanced Nurturing HighSchool, special tests weren't trivial affairs.

Random: Yeah, this school's really different than the others.

 A contest of survival on an uninhabited island. A battle of wits aboard a cruise ship. Those outlandish tests came one after another during our summer vacation. 

Katsuragi: (And to think you were behind the success of them.)

Between the two tests, I, a mere first-year student, had only seven days of actual rest. That included today. Soon, the second semester would begin. I'd spent the days off rather simply. 

I didn't call anyone, and no one called me. In other words, it had been lonely."Well, I don't really care," I said aloud.

Kei:( Not anymoreeee hehehe)

Ichinose:( I wanna tell him that he can call me anytime, but we talked about hanging out in secret, this is so frustrating! (Kei: First time?))

Hiyori: If you're ever lonely Kiyotaka-kun, I'm always free for you.

Everyone: (Did, did she just ask him out?!)

Hiyori: Why is everyone staring at me like that?

Ibuki: Well, uh the way you phrased that, I think people are going to misunderstand.

Hiyori: What? I don't get it? I just told my dear book-buddy that we can hang out anytime?

Everyone: (OH, she's just too innocent and pure!)

"Sure."

Kei:(Ahh mouu, she's so precious, I don't know how to feel about this.)

The freedom was enough. I wouldn't ask for more. Having too many friends wasn't necessarily a good thing. The more people I connected with, the more troublesome it would become to manage all those relationships. 

Keisei: Definitely.

If a friend called me, I might have been thoroughly overjoyed. But there was also a chance that I wouldn't have been. Even alone, there were many things for me to do. 

Ryueen: Kuku.

I was doing one of those things today: using my phone to check my remaining point balance(106,219 points). I transferred 100,000 of those points to someone from my class—Sudou Ken.

Everybody: WHAT? How did you even have 100k points? Wasn't Class D broke? And why would you just give them away?

"They weren't mine."

Katsuragi: Oh, I see, it was then huh.

Everybody: Then? What?

Kituh: It'll be shown later. (if the author doesn't procrastinate forever.)

 Soon afterward, Sudou called me." Yo, Ayanokouji. What are you doing right now?" he asked."Nothing much. Was just thinking about what to have for dinner." Gotcha. I just ate some chicken tenders a little while ago. Pretty basic stuff. Tastes all right, but I'd definitely get tired of them if I ate them too often, so I try to change things up a bit. I can fry 'em, boil 'em... Wait, what the hell am I talking about? I wanted to talk to you about fortune-telling."Fortune-telling? I never expected those words to come out of Sudou's mouth.