"A-ah Daniel Park!" he say nervous and giving me a smile.

"Ah, my name is Melchor, but for short just called me Mel" I say giving him a smile in return.

I look at him and saw he was nervous. I took out a purple marble out of my pocket.

"Don't be nervous here!" I gave him the marble.

"It will get you distract from your nervousness!" I say with a smile.

"Try it! Find the image inside! It changes ever time!" I say smiling again.

He looks at me then the the marble. He then brings the marble close to his eyes and start to look for the image.

"Wow! Is House!" he say excited and surprise.

"Told yah!" I say giving him a wink.

"Come in!" say the teacher.

Daniel enter first.

"I am Daniel Park, nice to meet you" he was still nervous but not as much as he was before.

Then I walked in to the classroom.

"Hi, I am Melchor, but for short called me Mel nice meeting y'all" I say giving a smile.

"Omg, I have seen him somewhere I swear!"

"Wow, they are hot!"

"Geez! They look so cool! "

"5'9ft? 6ft?"

"Great bodies"

"Do you think they have a girlfriend?!?"

"Look how pretty is Mel is!"

"Daniel is definitely hot!"

"We are so lucky to have them!"

"Shut up" said the teacher annoyed and with a frown.

All if them shut up. They are really scared of the teacher? I remember when I was in middle school the students would make the teacher cry and two teachers quit their jobs because of us.

"Daniel sit over there with Zack" he say pointing at the end where there was a accessible desk.

"And you" he say pointing at me this time.

"Go sit over there with the blonde kid" he say pointing at Jay who was looking at the window.

I walked towards the seat. I tap on his shoulder and try to introduce myself.

"Hey, my name is Mel, what is your name?" I say with a smile. Camila always say to smile when introducing yourself to be more likable.

"My name is Jay"

I made small talk with him. We talk about hobbies, what we like, what we dislike, and other types of things. My face start to hurt because I have been smiling a lot. So I relax my face, my cheek bones hurt now.

"Are you mad?" Jay said.

"Ah, no why?" why would I be mad

"You look mad" Jay say again.

Ah, because my face is relax. I don't even look mad. I think I need to start working with my face looking more happy and not mad.

"Aw, I just relax my face, I have been smiling too much" I say with half of a smile.

The bell rang for lunch. God I am so hungry. But I don't know where the cafeteria is, should I ask Jay?

"Mel! Let's go get lunch together!" I look at the onr who called my name and is Daniel.