Chapter 79.

Because the Ye family reluctant to bear Ye Jiaojiao, Ye Jiaojiao came to the capital in a hurry. When they arrived in the capital, there were only two days left before the military training began. So once they arrived in the capital, they had to go directly to the Beijing University to report.

    In the car in front, the three brothers Ye Xiaohai kept talking. They were driving with the driver in the front row, while Gu Jinchen next to him was calm and silent.

    Compared with the situation of this car, the car in the back seemed very lively, Ye Dahai and Shi Qing kept telling things about Beijing University.

    From time to time, Ye Jiaojiao and Ye Lingling's eyes widened in surprise.

    "Wow, Jingcheng University is so interesting." Ye Lingling said longingly.

    "Beijing University is bigger than our village, you have to study hard when you get there, and work hard in the future," Ye Dahai said encouragingly.

    "Yes, yes, Dahai brother, we will definitely study hard." Ye Lingling said firmly, she had this idea.

    The group drove to the Beijing University. The towering gate and the magnificent facade gave Ye Jiaojiao and Ye Lingling a big shock.

    "This...this is really the best and most magnificent school I have seen." Ye Lingling's heart was shocked. Although she hadn't seen a few schools, she thought that she would study in such a magnificent school in the future. Now, I'm very happy.

    "Xiaohai, your kid finally came back." Before a few people moved, a boy suddenly rushed out and took Ye Xiaohai's hand.

    "Taozi, what's the matter with you?" Ye Xiaohai obviously knew this person, and when he saw him, someone caught him and asked quickly.

    "What else do you say, isn't this the school to welcome the new year? Our juniors are all being invited to welcome the new year, but your kid runs fast. The notice came down as soon as you left, and we couldn't contact you. Too busy, you can count as coming back, come to help, don't know what's going on, there are so many new students this year." The boy named Taozi took Ye Xiaohai to the school without saying a word.

    He finally ran to the canteen at the entrance of the school with the help of the urine shield, and wanted to buy something to eat. He just happened to see Ye Xiaohai coming in with a group of people, and he didn't care about other things, so he hurried forward and grabbed Ye Xiaohai.

    "Ah, this, my sister is also a new student, I want to accompany her to report." Ye Xiaohai wanted to pull Taozi's hand away.

    "Oh hello, I said, brother, there are credits for helping. It's rare to get credits for helping like this now. Besides, everyone in our dormitory has participated, how can you not come?" Tao As soon as I can't listen to it, I don't want to do anything that earns credits. Isn't it stupid?

    "Brother Xiaohai, let's go ahead. Anyway, we will be at the same school in the future, and we can meet at any time. Besides, there are other elder brothers with me." Ye Jiaojiao said hurriedly.

    In fact, Ye Jiaojiao was embarrassed to report to the school with so many people. Most of the students next to him were reporting alone, and few were accompanied by family members.