Chapter 40.

Time slowly passed, and Gu Jinchen found a peaceful life in Beicheng Village. Although Gu Jinchen is not a leader in Beicheng Village, he is not a bully.

    Gu Jinchen was born in a military family. He and his grandfather learned the method of controlling the enemy since they were young. They may have little power to deal with adults, but they can be one enemy five when dealing with children.

    No, on this day, Ye Jiaojiao took Gu Jinchen up the mountain to play, picking five extra wild flowers along the way, and weaving a beautiful wreath on her head.

    When I am happy. It happened that Ye Zhaodi took her younger brother Ye Xiaobao up the mountain to mow pig grass.

    Ye Xiaobao is not used to being lawless at home. The adults who met outside were also afraid of Granny Zheng’s ability to curse the street, and because they didn’t care about the children, they still ignored Ye Xiaobao.

    Ye Xiaobao became even more lawless, and when she met Ye Jiaojiao, she fell in love with the wreath on top of her head.

    "Ye Zhaodi, go grab the wreath, I want to play, go quickly." Ye Xiaobao said arrogantly, pulling Ye Zhaodi's worn cuffs.

    Ye Zhaodi looked at her younger brother, and then at the boy next to Ye Jiaojiao. He had long heard that the Ye family had picked up a boy. It was estimated that he was the one who was really good-looking. Thinking of this, Ye Zhaodi's cheeks rose slightly. Red, although I can't see it because my face is dark.

    Slowly walked towards Ye Jiaojiao, "Ye Jiaojiao, give your garland to my younger brother, OK, you can make another one." Ye Zhaodi calmly said that you can make another one, just give it to my brother first. .     "Why, this is mine. There are so many wild flowers along the way, so you can just make it yourself." Ye Jiaojiao gave Ye Zhaodi an indecent look. I'm afraid it's not stupid. She has a relationship with her again. No, why give it to her.     "This little brother, can you help? My brother is still young, and I still have a lot of work to do. It's no better than Jiaojiao, my family loves me, and I don't have to do anything. Can you give me this wreath and wait for me to finish it? When I have time, I must be a new one and return it to sister Jiaojiao." Ye Zhaodi looked at Gu Jinchen weakly.

    "Don't you want to go there for a look? Let's go, there are so many annoying flies here." Gu Jinchen didn't even look at Ye Zhaodi, pulling Ye Jiaojiao to leave.

    Ye Zhaodi's face turned pale in an instant, why everyone loves to pet Ye Jiaojiao, even the boy who picked it up, why only Ye Jiaojiao can enjoy such a life.

    Before Ye Zhaodi could think about it, Ye Xiaobao over there rushed over, completely forgetting what Ye Jiaojiao's brothers had done before.

    "Give me the wreath..." Ye Xiaobao rushed forward to remove the wreath on Ye Jiaojiao's head.

    "Get out of here." Gu Jinchen kicked Ye Xiaobao's stomach directly, and Ye Xiaobao fell to the ground before he could move.

    "Oh... I want to tell my milk and let my milk kill you... Wow..." Ye Xiaobao burst into tears in surprise.

    Although Gu Jinchen used to be naughty, he learned a little with his grandfather. With this kick, he restrained his strength and did not cause substantial harm to Ye Xiaobao.